sharon sanders
Editor-in-Chief & President
[h=1]Health Spokesman: There are no "Corona" cases in the Tanta Fever[/h] Saturday, 08 February 2020 10:42 PM
Ministry of Health - Archives
Mohsen El-Bedioui Books
Khaled Mujahid, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health, confirmed that there was no truth to the presence of corona in the Tanta fevers, and that the young man returning from Saudi Arabia who had been treated in a hospital in the Tanta fevers had not been isolated and had a suspected cold .
Khaled Mujahid, along with the journalist Mohamed El-Baz, added, in 90 minutes on the Al-Mehwar channel, that there is no suspected case of Corona virus in Egypt, and that the young man who returned from Saudi Arabia had a high fever, a cold, was treated, and was neither isolated nor detained .
Mujahid confirmed that everything published about the presence or isolation of corona in the Tanta diets is totally incorrect, adding: "There are no suspected cases of corona virus inside the Arab Republic of Egypt."
In another context, Dr. Hala Zayed, Minister of Health and Population, confirmed that the state pays great attention to the people in Ezbet El Haganah, and there are presidential directives for health care for them, explaining that 14 clinics will be directed to complete full medical staff and treatment free of charge for 3 continuous days.
"Zayed", during a phone call to the "On My Responsibility" program presented by the media, Ahmed Moussa, on the "Echo Country" screen, said that treatment of Mrs. Umm Saber will be taken care of, according to the directives of the President of the Republic.
And she continued: "Any treatment and any detection in the estate of Al-Hujana will be free of charge at the expense of the state, and the designated cars will include outpatient clinics, x-rays and laboratories, and the treatment will include all visitors."
With regard to the quarantine camp for returnees from China, she said: "All waste is removed from the place in a very safe way in order to preserve the environment and society, and clinics include specialties of several other clinics
She continued: "The World Health Organization is providing Egypt with new needs and reagents for the Corona virus, and there are more than 3,000 follow-up to the Egyptians returning from Wuhan to check on their health, and we found one infected patient from China who was infected with C virus and provided him with the necessary treatment, and healthy meals are provided."
She pointed out that the campaign to reveal anemia and obesity begins with schools tomorrow, and there is a total awareness of school students about the precautionary measures to prevent the transmission of any infection, steadfast: "We seek to reduce the population increase and maximize the use of our resources, and according to the data we have 72 regions the population increase index is high in it.
https://www.youm7.com/story/2020/2/8/متحدث-الصحة-لا-يوجد-إصابات-بـ-كورونا-فى-حميات-طنطا/4623307
Ministry of Health - Archives
Mohsen El-Bedioui Books
Khaled Mujahid, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health, confirmed that there was no truth to the presence of corona in the Tanta fevers, and that the young man returning from Saudi Arabia who had been treated in a hospital in the Tanta fevers had not been isolated and had a suspected cold .
Khaled Mujahid, along with the journalist Mohamed El-Baz, added, in 90 minutes on the Al-Mehwar channel, that there is no suspected case of Corona virus in Egypt, and that the young man who returned from Saudi Arabia had a high fever, a cold, was treated, and was neither isolated nor detained .
Mujahid confirmed that everything published about the presence or isolation of corona in the Tanta diets is totally incorrect, adding: "There are no suspected cases of corona virus inside the Arab Republic of Egypt."
In another context, Dr. Hala Zayed, Minister of Health and Population, confirmed that the state pays great attention to the people in Ezbet El Haganah, and there are presidential directives for health care for them, explaining that 14 clinics will be directed to complete full medical staff and treatment free of charge for 3 continuous days.
"Zayed", during a phone call to the "On My Responsibility" program presented by the media, Ahmed Moussa, on the "Echo Country" screen, said that treatment of Mrs. Umm Saber will be taken care of, according to the directives of the President of the Republic.
And she continued: "Any treatment and any detection in the estate of Al-Hujana will be free of charge at the expense of the state, and the designated cars will include outpatient clinics, x-rays and laboratories, and the treatment will include all visitors."
With regard to the quarantine camp for returnees from China, she said: "All waste is removed from the place in a very safe way in order to preserve the environment and society, and clinics include specialties of several other clinics
She continued: "The World Health Organization is providing Egypt with new needs and reagents for the Corona virus, and there are more than 3,000 follow-up to the Egyptians returning from Wuhan to check on their health, and we found one infected patient from China who was infected with C virus and provided him with the necessary treatment, and healthy meals are provided."
She pointed out that the campaign to reveal anemia and obesity begins with schools tomorrow, and there is a total awareness of school students about the precautionary measures to prevent the transmission of any infection, steadfast: "We seek to reduce the population increase and maximize the use of our resources, and according to the data we have 72 regions the population increase index is high in it.
https://www.youm7.com/story/2020/2/8/متحدث-الصحة-لا-يوجد-إصابات-بـ-كورونا-فى-حميات-طنطا/4623307