• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Egypt - MOH Announces 3 Suspected Cases of H1N1

sharon sanders

Editor-in-Chief & President
Ministry of Health officially announced the 3 cases of suspected disease, swine flu

Minister of Health Dr. Hatem el-Gabali - Reuters <!-- Capture -->

[/LEFT]

5/21/2009 11:39:00 PM​
5/21/2009 11:39:00 PM
القاهرة - محرر مصراوى - أكد الدكتور عبدالرحمن شاهين المتحدث الرسمي باسم وزارة الصحة إنه تم حجز 3 حالات للاشتباه في إصابتهم بأنفلونزا الخنازير فى مستشفى حميات العباسية .​



CAIRO - Editor Masrawy - Dr. Abdel Rahman Shahin, spokesman of the Ministry of Health were 3 cases of arrest on suspicion of having bird pigs Abbasiyah admitted in a hospital.
وقال شاهين ان الحالات هى: السيدة ميرام حجاج على "سورية الجنسية" جاءت للقاهرة قادمة من ألمانيا، والطفلة دانيال سيد نادر 4 سنوات "سورية الجنسية"،والسيد محمد أحمد آدم " 22 عاما " عامل من محافظة القاهرة .​



Sahin said that the cases are: Ms. Meiram pilgrims on the "Syrian nationality" came to Egypt from Germany, and the girl child, Daniel Mr. Nader 4 years, "the Syrian nationality," and Mr. Adam Mohammed Ahmed, "22 years" is a province of Cairo.
وقد اكد شاهين على أنه لا توجد أية حالات إصابة بأنفلونزا الخنازير فى مصر حتى الآن،مشيرا إلى أن نتائج التحاليل لجميع الحالات المشتبه فيها جاءت جميعها سلبية .​



Shaheen has said that there were no cases of swine flu infection in Egypt so far, pointing out that the results of tests for all suspected cases were all negative.
وأوضح شاهين أن الحالات الثلاث كانت قد ظهرت عليها أعراض الاشتباه فى الأنفلونزا وتم حجزهم بمستشفى حميات العباسية ، حيث تم إجراء التحاليل اللازمة وتوفير العناية الصحية وجاءت جميع نتائج التحاليل لهم سلبية .​



Shaheen said that the three cases had developed symptoms of suspected influenza patients were admitted Abbasiya Hospital, where he was conducting the necessary tests and provide health care and test results were all negative for them.
وعلى جانب اخر، أعلن عدلى حسين محافظ القليوبية أنه تم يوم الخميس الإنتهاء من ذبح الخنازير فى محافظة القليوبية.​



On the other hand, the Governor Adli Hussein Qaliubiya was completed on Thursday of the slaughter of pigs in the province of appreciation.
وأضاف عبدالسميع رئيس مدينة الخصوص بمحافظة القليوبية أنه تم الانتهاء من أعدام الخنازير في المدفن الصحي بمدينة الخانكة ويجري حاليا أعداد دراسة لتخطيط منطقة الحظائر من جديد بقيام أجهزة الوحدة المحلية من لوادر وسيارات نقل القمامة بتنظيف ومسح المنطقة بالكامل.​



The head of the city Abdasameea particular government to have been completed execution of the pigs in the city cemetery Khanka health and is currently being prepared for the planning of the study area by the pens of the new organs of the local unit of the Uadr cars and garbage removal and clean up the survey region.
وأشار رئيس المدينة أن أهالي المنطقة بالخصوص يقترحون أقامة حدائق ومتنزهات فى منطقة مزارع الخنازير أسوة بالقاهرة ليكون متنفسا جديدا لهم فى المناسبات والاعياد.​



The head of the city that the people of the region in particular, proposing the establishment of parks and gardens in the area of pig farms in Cairo as a new outlet for them at events and festivals.
وأوضح رئيس المدينة أنه تم صرف التعويضات لأكثر من نصف أصحاب مزارع الخنازير مما أدى إلى إرتياحهم ومساعدتهم لنا وعدم الاعتراض علي عمليات الذبح.​



He added that the city had been paying compensations for more than half of all pig farms, which led to satisfaction and help us and not to object to the slaughter.
المصدر: وكالة أنباء الشرق الأوسط​
Source: Middle East News Agency


http://www.masrawy.com/news/egypt/default.aspx

[/LEFT]
 
Re: Egypt - MOH Announces 3 Suspected Cases of H1N1

Italian isolate Bhmyat Abbasiyah incidence of suspected swine flu

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 12:37

Department of isolated quarantine at Cairo International Airport, on Thursday evening, passengers diets بالعباسية Italian hospital for suspected bird flu in pigs following the signing of the medical examination after his return on board the Italian airline from Rome, named Carmelo Eiserno (34 years), the stone which the doctor water temperature rise, which amounted to 39 degree and a half and an inflammation of the throat and was isolated Bhmyat Abbasiyah to follow health, and turns out to be a virus or not.

يذكر أن إدارة الحجر الصحى بالمطار قد استقبلت حتى يوم الخميس 3200 راكب قادم من الدول الموبوءة والتى وضعتها منظمة الصحة العالمية ضمن دائرة الاشتباه، بحيث يخضع جميع القادمين منها لإجراءات الفحص الطبى بمطار القاهرة قبل دخول البلاد.​

States that the management of quarantine until the airport has received on Thursday, passengers coming from the 3200 States affected by the World Health Organization within the circle of suspicion, so that is all coming to the medical examination procedures at Cairo airport before entering the country.
 
Re: Egypt - MOH Announces 3 Suspected Cases of H1N1


Italian suspected of being infected with swine flu "sound"

Confirmation from the Ministry of Health and Quarantine airport

Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 14:31

Dr. Hassan Shaaban, Managing Director of the quarantine at Cairo International Airport for the seventh day, the Ministry of Health said the safety of the Italian passenger who was removed on Friday on suspicion of being infected with swine flu, with the results of examination negative.

يذكر أن إيسرن
و كارميلو (34 سنة) قد وصل للقاهرة أمس قادماً من روما على متن خطوط الطيران الإيطالية، وبتوقيع الفحص الطبى عليه بواسطة طبيب الحجر الصحى تبين ارتفاع درجة حرارته وإصابته بالتهاب فى الحلق، فتم عزله بحميات العباسية للتأكد من إصابته بالفيروس من عدمه، خاصة وأن إيطاليا ضمن دائرة الاشتباه التى حددتها منظمة الصحة العالمية.

Is noteworthy that Iisrno Carmelo (34 years) had arrived in Cairo yesterday from Rome on the Italian airline, and the signing of the medical examination by a physician quarantine shows a high degree of fever and an inflammation of the throat, was isolated Bhmyat Abbasiyah to confirm whether or not a virus, especially Italy and within the circle of suspicion set by the World Health Organization.
 
Back
Top