• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Egypt - Malaria

sharon sanders

Editor-in-Chief & President
New cases of malaria in Fayoum .. و?الصحة? تتهم حميات المحافظة بـ ?التقصير?

And ?Health? accused admitted to maintain b ?failure?

كتب محمد فرغلي ومحمود عمر ١٦/ ١٠/ ٢٠٠٨ Mohammad Omar Mahmoud Farghali, 10-16-2008
[Mountain]
الجبلي Mountain

أعلن مصدر طبي في اليوم إصابة مواطن يدعي حسن عرندس، من قرية أبوشنب، مركز أبشواي، بالملاريا، فيما اتهمت مديرية الصحة مستشفي حميات الفيوم بـ ?التقصير? في واقعة وفاة آخر بالمرض في ٦ أكتوبر الجاري.

A medical source said on the day injury claims good citizen Arandas, from the village of vast portions Center Obcoai, malaria, and accused the Directorate of Health Hospital admitted Fayoum b ?failure? in reality the death of another disease on 6 October.

قال المصدر لـ ?المصري اليوم?، أمس الأول، إنه تم احتجاز المريض في مستشفي حميات الفيوم إثر ثبوت إصابته بالملاريا الخبيثة بعد عودته من السودان، وتم عزله لمباشرة العلاج، وبدأ يتماثل للشفاء، مشيراً إلي أن ?فارس علام? المصاب بالملاريا الخبيثة لايزال يتلقي العلاج في مستشفي حميات العباسية منذ أسبوع.

The source said of ?Egypt today?, the day before yesterday, had been detained in hospital patient admitted Fayoum after he proved malignant malaria after returning from Sudan, has been isolated for direct treatment, and began recovering, adding that ?Faris Allam? injured malignant malaria still receives Treatment at the hospital admitted Abbasid week ago.

علي الصعيد نفسه ،أحال الدكتور حسين صوفي أبوطالب، وكيل وزارة الصحة في الفيوم، واقعة وفاة ياسر جمعة صالح بالملاريا الخبيثة للتحقيق، وقال إن الشؤون القانونية بالمديرية أثبتت تأخر فحص عينات الدم التي تم أخذها من الضحية قبل وفاته، بسبب إرسالها إلي المعامل المركزية بالقاهرة، مشيراً إلي إمكانية إجرائها في معامل المديرية بالفيوم، لاكتشاف الإصابة سريعاً والتعامل معها طبياً.

On the same level, transmitted Dr. Hussein Sophie Obutalb, Under-Secretary, Ministry of Health in Fayoum, the fact the death of Yasser Friday in favor of malignant malaria investigation, said that the Legal Affairs Directorate has shown delayed screening blood samples were taken from the victim before his death, due to be sent to the central laboratory in Cairo He pointed to the possibility by the Directorate factor in Fayyoum, to discover the infection quickly and deal with medically.

وأضاف أبوطالب أنه ثبت ما ذكره شقيق الضحية من رفض أحد الأطباء احتجاز المريض قبل وفاته عند ذهابه لمستشفي حميات الفيوم في ٢٨ سبتمبر الماضي، مؤكداً ?تقصيره? في عدم احتجازه، خصوصاً أن المريض قادم من السودان التي ?يتوطن? فيها مرض الملاريا الخبيثة.

He added that Obutalb found to be the brother of the victim's refusal to detain a doctor and the patient before going to his death at the hospital in the pathogenesis of Fayoum last Sept. 28, saying ?failure? in the non-detention, especially that the patient coming from the Sudan ?endemic? malignant malaria.

وقال أبوطالب إنه بعد احتجازه بالمستشفي في أول أكتوبر الجاري دخل في غيبوبة، ولم يستطع الأطباء إعطاءه علاج الملاريا، لافتاً إلي مخاطبة الحجر الصحي لإرسال كشوف بأسماء العائدين من أبناء الفيوم من السودان لتوقيع الكشف الطبي عليهم،

Obutalb said that after his first hospital in October this into a coma, doctors could not give malaria treatment, he said, to address the quarantine to send a list of statements from the Fayoum returnees from the Sudan to sign a medical check,

مشيراً إلي استقبال مديرية الصحة كشفاً بـ ١٠ أسماء من القادمين من السودان من أبناء الفيوم منهم، ٢ من قرية سرسنا بطامية و٨ من قرية أبوشنب بأبشواي وتم عمل الفحوصات اللازمة لهم.

He said receiving the Directorate of Health revealed the names of 10 from the Sudan including the people of Fayoum, 2 from the village of Srsena Btamip and 8 from the village of vast portions of Bobcoai checks were necessary for them.

http://www.almasry-alyoum.com/article2.aspx?ArticleID=182582&IssueID=1195
 
Back
Top