• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Egypt: H1N1 flu infection arises in Minya, 3 more suspected outbreaks in Qaliubiya

tetano

Editor, Senior Moderator
Nasser Public Hospital in Shubra al-Khaima, Qaliubiya Governorate, admitted on Tuesday three cases suspected of the H1N1 virus, otherwise known as the swine flu.

A medical source at the hospital told Al-Masry Al-Youm that the three cases' conditions were not stable.

The three have been isolated from other patients and their samples have been sent to the Ministry of Health's labs.

The Preventive Medicine Department took necessary procedures at the three patients' houses to prevent the spread of the disease.

Ali Abdel Moneim Mohamed, director of the hospital of health insurance in Minya, said that a 64-year-old man had caught swine flu.

He added that the man had been given required therapeutic doses, and would leave the hospital in the next few hours.

The Ministry of Health and Population has announced that up until Saturday 8 February, 38 deaths have been recorded as a result of the swine flu.

http://www.egyptindependent.com//ne...es-minya-3-more-suspected-outbreaks-qaliubiya
 
Re: Egypt: H1N1 flu infection arises in Minya, 3 more suspected outbreaks in Qaliubiya

Qalyubiyah Governorate. High incidence of swine flu' to 57

The number of cases of infection with 'swine flu' in Qalyubiyah governorate to 57 cases, With the total deaths since the beginning of the appearance of the disease so far, two cases in the county.




http://www.ikhwanonline.com/Article.aspx?ArtID=177356&SecID=480
 
Back
Top