• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Czech Republic has first victim of swine influenza

Gert van der Hoek

In Memoriam - Editor, Senior Moderator
Czech Republic has the first victim of swine influenza

Released: 22.10.2009,

Karlovy Vary - Czech Republic, the first victim of swine flu. In Karlovy Vary now a woman died in hospital, informing the server tn.cz. In serious condition there is still a man. "The patient was seriously ill with heart problems.

Her condition was serious, even without flu, but that her condition was complicated and, unfortunately, fatal consequences," said hospital spokesman Zdenka Markova. Ministry of Health spokesman Vlastimila Hornets can not yet swine influenza infection in confirmed dead.

"We can not yet confirm the results of confirmatory tests in the national reference laboratory, on Friday afternoon, he said Vespa. Possible tightening in protecting people against disease in relation to the first death or the extension of the vaccinated group had been Sršeň information. Ministry of the situation now thoroughly examined.

The second patient, who is in serious condition with swine flu in Carlsbad hospital is about man in his thirties. But that I had serious health problems before infection with the swine flu, added Markova.

In the Karlovy Vary region is not the first cases of influenza H1N1 virus, as called sampling. All the previous but not serious progress. According to the website to regional public health stations in the four cases reported in September. Number of reported cases of swine flu was already crossed the 300th.

http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/cesko-ma-prvni-obet-praseci-chripky/404047

Česko má první oběť prasečí chřipky

vydáno: 22.10.2009,

Karlovy Vary - Česko má první oběť prasečí chřipky. V Karlových Varech dnes zemřela v nemocnici žena, informoval server tn.cz. Ve vážném stavu tam leží ještě jeden muž. "Pacientka byla vážně nemocná, se srdečními problémy.

Její stav byl vážný i bez chřipky, ta ale její stav zkomplikovala a mělo to bohužel fatální důsledky," řekla ČTK mluvčí nemocnice Zdeňka Marková. Ministerstvo zdravotnictví podle mluvčího Vlastimila Sršně nemůže zatím nákazu prasečí chřipkou u zemřelé potvrdit.

"Nemůžeme zatím nic potvrdit, výsledky konfirmačních testů v národní referenční laboratoři budou v pátek odpoledne," řekl ČTK Sršeň. O možných zpřísněních v ochraně obyvatel proti nákaze v souvislosti s prvním úmrtím či o rozšíření očkovaných skupin zatím neměl Sršeň informace. Ministerstvo se situací nyní důkladně zabývá.

Druhým pacientem, který ve vážném stavu leží s prasečí chřipkou v karlovarské nemocnici, je asi třicetiletý muž. I ten ale měl vážné zdravotní problémy ještě před nakažením prasečí chřipkou, doplnila Marková.

V Karlovarském kraji nejde o první případy nákazy chřipkovým virem H1N1, jak se odběrně jmenuje. Všechny předešlé ale neměly vážnější průběh. Podle webových stránek krajské hygienické stanice bylo do září hlášeny čtyři případy. Počet hlášených případů prasečí chřipky v ČR již překročil 300.
 
Back
Top