Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
In the last hours the first fatal case of influenza was confirmed "A" in Curuz? Cuati? in so far 2016. According to sources consulted by IusNoticias the death occurred in a private health center and as he knew the victim was a man about 65 years old who died yesterday jueves.Por other hand it was also confirmed that there are three other possible cases of influenza "A". These three patients are hospitalized and the doctors are in these hours by treating them with the protocol Influenza "A" .One of inpatients is the town of Solari, the other two are Curuz?. Samples were sent to laboratories and the results are expected to co-sign or rule out the presence of infection in these three cases probables.Ante this new scenario the health authorities stress the importance of prevention. The fatal case known recently belonged to a patient who was admitted to the Sanatorium San Roque.
[h=1]Amid the swine flu alert in Vidal died three people with respiratory viruses[/h]
In the province ask extreme preventive precautions, especially after confirmed the death of a patient with influenza A in the town of Curuz? Cuati?. Added to this, as he could see the coast in the Vidal Hospital three people with infections in their airways died. the type of virus that could have caused the deaths are still being investigated. We only know that they were all patients at risk, and the current epidemiological context not rule out that flu can be H1N1.Debido to the Ministry of Health had already confirmed several weeks ago the circulation of this virus, experts in the field explain that this is not a strange fact, since every year these diseases occur with the onset of winter, which does concern is that the number of infected may be higher than in other years.
[h=1]Flu: The Hospital Vidal attended 71 people with severe acute respiratory infections[/h]
The director Horacio Sotelo said that, of that total, five patients died. He clarified that, so far, no laboratory confirmation that it may be by JR Vidal H1N1.Autoridades hospital yesterday unveiled its latest statistics about the care for conditions to respiratorias.Conforme narrated by the head of that hospital Horacio Sotelo, in time, from May 30 to June 28 were treated there 71 people suffering from severe acute respiratory infections (SARI) .The average age of the patients (41 males and 30 females) was 44 years (many of them integrated risk groups such diseases) .Cinco of these patients eventually died, however so far there is no official certification that has been cause for any such deceases the H1N1 virus.
[h=1]Another fatal victim in Corrientes from influenza A[/h]
Because of the secrecy of the authorities Health colleagues City Free confirmed that this would be a case of influenza A, and days before, the teacher had been transferred urgently to the correntina capital by a severe case affecting his respiratory system, with symptoms consistent Influenza A (H1N1). The death occurred today and, according to unofficial information, their remains are being transferred to the city of Paso de los Libres and the wake was held in Aranda cocher?a starting at 23.45 hours. Graciela Battle, known as "Lita" was wife of the Rector of Payba Simeon High School Colonel Daniel Fernandez. Battle was a professor at the School No. 227 Payba Simeon. Given the sad news, the secondary establishment issued a statement through the social network Monday morning indicating that no classes will be held bereavement.
Public Health confirmed that there are now four deaths from H1N1 and there are serious patients
Finally from the Ministry of Public Health they confirmed the death (which occurred on Sunday) corresponds to influenza A. In this respect the director of Epidemiology Claudia Campias said: "Of the 52 confirmed cases are now four patients who died with influenza A H1N1. The last one was a woman of Paso de los Libres who died in Llano Hospital after his condition was worsening ".The director of Epidemiology Campias Claudia explained to El Litoral the current epidemic situation and have said a thousand flu. The Nation said 8,100 vaccines will arrive tomorrow and the local health ministry expects a new shipment of doses for later.