Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
RALEIGH, N.C.- State health officials say five more people have died from the flu in North Carolina, bringing the state total for the season to 27.
An infant who died Monday is not included because the child died two days after the period when deaths are counted. That death will be included in next week's figures.
NC flu deaths reach 33 for this season
Posted: Jan 23, 2014 3:55 PM EST Updated: Jan 23, 2014 3:57 PM EST
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - State health officials say five more people died last week from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina, bringing the total this season to 33 statewide.
The statewide figure runs through Jan. 18 and includes one previously unreported death from an earlier week. It also includes the death of one child, but not that of an Alamance County child whose death was reported Wednesday...
Re: 5 more people die from flu in NC; total now 33
Re: 5 more people die from flu in NC; total now 33
Elderly woman dies from flu complications
New Hanover County | An elderly woman was the first person to die from flu complications this year in New Hanover County, the health department confirmed.
The victim had no underlying health conditions, deputy health director Joshua Swift said.
Through Jan. 18, 33 flu deaths had been recorded in North Carolina this season. Most of the deaths have occurred in adults ages 25 to 64 with underlying health complications.
Re: 11 more people die from flu in NC; total now 44
NC reports highest number of weekly flu deaths this season
Raleigh, N.C. ? State public health officials said Thursday that 11 people died of influenza in North Carolina last week, the highest weekly total this season.
Forty-four people statewide have died of the flu since October, officials said.
Adults ages 25 to 49 continue to be most affected, accounting for 19 deaths in North Carolina, followed by those ages 50 to 64, with 14 deaths. Nine people 65 or older have died of the flu, as has one infant and one child between ages 5 and 17...