Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expression of immune genes RIG-I and Mx in mallard ducks infected with low pathogenic avian influenza (LPAI): A dataset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expression of immune genes RIG-I and Mx in mallard ducks infected with low pathogenic avian influenza (LPAI): A dataset

Data Brief. 2018 Apr 23;18:1562-1566. doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2018.04.061. eCollection 2018 Jun.
    Expression of immune genes RIG-I and Mx in mallard ducks infected with low pathogenic avian influenza (LPAI): A dataset.

Helin AS1, Wille M1, Atterby C2, J?rhult J3, Waldenstr?m J1, Chapman JR1,4.
    Author information

Abstract

This article provides data on primer sequences used to amplify the innate immune genes RIG-I and Mx and a set of normalizing reference genes in mallards (Anas platyrhynchos), and shows which reference genes are stable, per tissue, for our experimental settings. Data on the expressional changes of these two genes over a time-course of infection with low pathogenic avian influenza virus (LPAI) are provided. Individual-level data are also presented, including LPAI infection load, and per tissue gene expression of RIG-I and Mx. Gene expression in two outlier individuals is explored in more depth.

PMID: 29904657 PMCID: PMC5998173 DOI: 10.1016/j.dib.2018.04.061
    Free PMC Article
Working...
X