Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effects of Wood Smoke Exposure on Nasal Mucosal Host Defense Responses After Infection with Live-Attenuated Influenza Virus (single exposure to wood smoke significantly affects the nasal host defense responses)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects of Wood Smoke Exposure on Nasal Mucosal Host Defense Responses After Infection with Live-Attenuated Influenza Virus (single exposure to wood smoke significantly affects the nasal host defense responses)

http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/abs/1...bstracts.A2872
    Effects of Wood Smoke Exposure on Nasal Mucosal Host Defense Responses After Infection with Live-Attenuated Influenza Virus

Ilona Jaspers, Erica P. Pawlak, Kezia Addo, Camille Diamond, Adam Speen, Carole Robinette, and Terry L. Noah
    B15. HEALTH EFFECTS OF INDOOR/OUTDOOR POLLUTION IN CHILDHOOD. May 1, 2016, A2872-A2872
    "These data suggest that a single exposure to wood smoke significantly affects the nasal host defense responses against viral responses in healthy volunteers."
    Last edited by Emily; April 21st, 2017, 02:14 AM. Reason: Added link.
    “‘i love myself.’ the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever.” ---- nayyirah waheed

Avatar: Franz Marc, Liegender Hund im Schnee 1911 (My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
Working...
X