Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam - Encephalitis and diarrhea in children increased sharply

Encephalitis and diarrhea in children increased sharply
    (24h) - Heat wave extends past the disease as children increased dramatically, many hospitals fall into overload ...

22h day seventh, the beds in emergency rooms Children - Bach Mai Hospital were fully booked, the child must be paired, three transplants. The pain, high fever caused waves of patients scream cry, cry a little cheaper to just see the doctor holding a needle. They too will have to fear on high-dose injections of antibiotics (3 shots per day). in the last room, a young mother sat silent as death. Lonely face, clapping hands to pat down the water cooler pad - far back for me. Any night duty, she also sat on the children, not sleeping.

Space between the tears, Ms Hoa, Pham Cong Good mother, 11 years old (Duc Giang, Gia Lam, Hanoi) said: "Today is the 13th round on hospitalized children then. We still love you man, must breathe cells oxygen, food must come through the machine. I just hope I recover in half the normal and also very good thanks! ".

Ms. Flowers said, true to her gospel fever heat waves mid June. That day, when she has to work on the Good is scarcely found on the bed, his forehead touching the hot tunnel hập see, she went to put the Duc Giang General Hospital examined. Here, the doctors had ultrasound, x-rays but detected no signs of anything unusual. The doctor concluded: "Fever due to weather" and then to prescribe treatment at home. But after just one night, Good to seizures, high temperature 41 degrees C. United assistant fire she take me to the Bach Mai Hospital. Good hospital in deep coma, high fever, the doctors have conducted stroked spinal fluid. Diagnostic results: Gospel encephalitis - brain membranes. Doctor Ngo Thi Bich (ovarian disease doctors) said: "Where the Gospel is very critical. High fever, complications should be run into the brain. I live vegetation types, most do not know. On how well 2-3 persons have the duty. "

Working...
X