X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington 2016-2017 Flu Season

2 Washington deaths reported in 2016-2017 flu season

Two people in Washington State have died from the flu at the start of the 2016-2017 season, according to an update from the Washington State Department of Health.

more...

Two people in Washington State have died from the flu in the 2016-2017 season, according to an update from the Washington State Department of Health.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Pierce County flu-related death toll climbs to 17; young child among latest victims
    POSTED 2:48 PM, JANUARY 18, 2017, BY Q13 NEWS STAFF, UPDATED AT 07:24AM, JANUARY 19, 2017

TACOMA ? A young child is the latest to die in a flu epidemic sweeping Washington state.

The child, under 10, is one of the 17 flu-related deaths reported in Pierce County as of Jan. 17, the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department announced Wednesday. The name of the young victim was not immediately released.

Health officials said of the others who died in Pierce County this flu season, 14 were older than 60 and two were in their 40s.
    Articles and videos about Pierce County flu-related death toll climbs to 17; young child among latest victims on FOX13 News | Seattle & Western Washington | Formerly Q13 News.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X