• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/21- pregnant-Bexar county

3 Swine Flu fatalities in 2 weeks in Bexar County
    Reported by: Janet Kwak
    Email: JanetKwak@woaitv.com
    Last Update: 3:05 pm

BEXAR COUNTY -- A 21-year old pregnant woman is the latest victim of the swine flu. The H1N1 virus also claimed the lives of two other elderly patients with chronic illnesses in the past three weeks.
    -snip-

Though health experts say the number of cases isn't necessarily high for what we see during a typical flu season, in Bexar County, there have been 28 H1N1 related deaths since last spring; 76 hospitalizations since January of this year.
    San Antonio's News, Traffic and Weather Station. Featuring Charlie Parker, Mr. T, Chris Duel, Charity McCurdy, Joe Pags, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Clay Travis, Buck Sexton, Michael Berry and Jesse Kelly. Listen to Spurs basketball and Texas Longhorns football on WOAI. An iHeartRadio station.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: F/21- pregnant-Bexar county

Swine Flu cases are back
    by Stacia Willson / KENS 5
    -snip-

Dr. Fernando Guerra with San Antonio Metro Health says all three patients who died also had pre-existing risk factors such as congestive heart failure and cancer.

-snip-

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X