X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-year-old girl left in critical condition by flu passes away
    WKRN web staff
    Published: February 16, 2018, 8:38 pm Updated: February 16, 2018, 8:43 pm

WHITE HOUSE, Tenn. (WKRN) ? The 12-year-old White House girl, who was hospitalized in critical condition with the flu, has passed away.

Greycin Oaks? father, Ben, confirmed to News 2 that his little girl passed away Friday.

Greycin is the latest flu death in Tennessee. The state reported Thursday that eight kids had already died from the flu.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

10 Tennessee children died of flu this season; CDC says flu B, H1N1 on the rise
      Kristi L Nelson, USA TODAY NETWORK ? Tennessee Published 3:41 p.m. ET Feb. 20, 2018 | Updated 4:04 p.m. ET Feb. 20, 2018

At least 10 Tennessee children have died of flu this season, the Tennessee Department of Health said Tuesday.

The state health department confirmed two more children had died of flu-related complications, for a total of four children in East Tennessee and six in Middle Tennessee. A pregnant woman in Middle Tennessee also has died from flu complications this season.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

12th flu death reported at UT Medical Center
        By: WATE 6 On Your Side staff
        Updated: Mar 02, 2018 09:42 AM EST

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Flu activity continues to decline in East Tennessee, but UT Medical Center reported an additional flu death this week, bringing the total deaths at the medical center up to 12 this flu season.

Flu activity continues to decline in East Tennessee, but UT Medical Center reported an additional flu death this week, bringing the total deaths at the medical center up to 12 this flu season.

Comment

Davis: Fourth flu death in county reported
          From Staff Reports 3 hrs ago

Coroner Eddie Davis reported that Hamblen County had its fourth flu-death of the season over the weekend.

Like the previous three deaths, Davis declined to release specifics about the deceased, citing the need to protect the family?s privacy.

He did say that the deceased was an adult under the age of 50, like the other three previous deaths.

Comment

Working...
          X