FACEBOOK Leads Authorities to Local Teacher's Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACEBOOK Leads Authorities to Local Teacher's Death

Fox 17 provides local news, weather, sports, traffic and entertainment for Nashville and nearby towns and communities in Middle Tennessee, including Forest Hills, Brentwood, Franklin, Fairview, Dickson, Clarksville, White House, Greenbrier, Springfield, Gallatin, Hartsville, Lebanon, Mt Juliet, Smyrna, College Grove, Thompson’s Station, Centerville, Murfreesboro, Columbia, Lewisburg, Shelbyville, Manchester, McMinnville, Smithville, Sparta, Cookeville, Hohenwald, Waverly, Camden, Paris, Lafayette, Portland, and in Kentucky, Russelville, Bowling Green, Franklin, Alvaton, Scottsville, Hopkinsville, Glasgow.

FACEBOOK Leads Authorities to Local Teacher's Death

Students at a West Nashville Elementary School are mourning the loss of a popular Technology teacher tonight. Phillipa Thompson, a well-known Democratic Party activist, may be Tennessee's latest flu fatality...

...Thompson was a FACEBOOK fiend. On Saturday at 5am she posted "Top of the morn! I'm fighting some kind of virus and right now it's winning." ...more at link
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Working...
X