X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania Influenza 2019-20; 6 fatalities

5 deaths, over 1600 Flu cases so far in Pennsylvania
    by CBS21 NewsFriday, November 29th 2019

HARRISBURG, PA — The Pennsylvania Department of Health says that over 1600 cases of the flu and five flu-related deaths have been reported this year across the state, including counties in Central PA.

ADVERTISING

According to the department's website, flu activity is increasing in all regions of the state, but at this point it is below the Heath & Human Services' regional epidemic threshold.

A total of 1633 confirmed influenza cases have been reported from 60 of the state's 67 counties.
    https://local21news.com/news/local/5...n-pennsylvania
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

6 Flu Deaths In PA, Activity 'Widespread' Across State
    Six Pennsylvanians have died from the flu so far this season, health officials said this week.
    By Kara Seymour, Patch Staff
    Dec 11, 2019 10:41 am ET | Updated Dec 11, 2019 11:23 am ET

PENNSYLVANIA — Flu activity is already considered widespread across Pennsylvania, and six deaths connected to the illness have been confirmed so far this season, state officials said this week.

In the last week, flu activity has increased across Pennsylvania, with more than 4,400 cases confirmed between Sept. 29 and Saturday. The county with the highest number of people with the flu is Allegheny, where more than 1,220 cases have been confirmed.
    https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newto...d-across-state
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X