No announcement yet.

Pennsylvania Influenza 2018-19, 133 fatalities, 2 pediatric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 6 ending 2/9/2019)
    Pennsylvania Weekly Influenza Report
    Summary:
    Flu activity has increased during the past week in all state regions. The activity is higher than epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Southeast and Northwest regions.

The code for the geographic spread is 'Widespread' for week 6 that ended on 2/9/2019.

A total of 30,592 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has been high and is still higher than the epidemic threshold for the State regions.

There are 36 adult flu associated deaths reported season-to-date.

There are no influenza-associated pediatric deaths reported this week. There has been one influenza-associated pediatric death reported this season.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pennsylvania.png
Views:	30
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	807330

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 7 ending 2/16/2019)

Summary:
      Flu activity has increased during the past week in all state regions. The activity is higher than epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Southeast and Northwest regions.

The code for the geographic spread is ?Widespread? for week 7 that ended on 2/16/2019.

A total of 37,808 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has been high and is still higher than the epidemic threshold for all State regions.

There are 46 adult flu associated deaths reported season-to-date.

There has been no influenza-associated pediatric deaths reported this week. There has been one influenza-associated pediatric death reported this season.

Views:	34
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	807772
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 8 ending 2/23/2019)

Summary:
        Flu activity has increased during the past week in all state regions. The activity is higher than epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest and Southeast regions.

The code for the geographic spread is ?Widespread? for week 8 that ended on 2/23/2019.

A total of 46,145 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has been high and is still higher than the epidemic threshold for all State regions.

There are 56 adult flu associated deaths reported season-to-date.

There has been no influenza-associated pediatric deaths reported this week. There has been one influenza-associated pediatric death reported this season.

Views:	52
ID:	808313

Comment

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 9 ending 3/2/2019)

Summary:
          Flu activity has been high during the past week in all state regions. The activity is higher than epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest and Southeast regions.

The code for the geographic spread is 'Widespread' for week 9 that ended on 3/2/2019.

A total of 53,962 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

There are 67 adult flu associated deaths reported season-to-date.

Views:	29
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	808688

Comment

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 10 ending 3/9/2019)

Summary:
            Flu activity has been high during the past week in all state regions. The activity is higher than epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest and Southeast regions.

The code for the geographic spread is ?Widespread? for week 10 that ended on 3/9/2019.

A total of 62,501 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

There are 67 adult flu associated deaths reported season-to-date. (sic - the actual total is 74 adult deaths - Ro)

There has been no influenza-associated pediatric deaths reported this week. There has been one influenza-associated pediatric death reported this season

ID:	809144

Comment

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 11 ending 3/16/2019)

Summary:
              Flu activity has been high during the past week in all state regions. The activity is higher than the epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest and Northcentral regions.

The code for the geographic spread is 'Widespread' for week 11 that ended on 3/16/2019.

A total of 71,349 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

There are 91 flu-associated deaths reported season-to-date.

One influenza-associated pediatric death was reported this week. There have been two influenza-associated pediatric deaths reported this season.

Views:	34
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	809599

Comment

Summary:
                Flu activity has decreased sharply during the past week in all state regions, however the activity is still higher than the epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest and Southwest regions.

The code for the geographic spread is ?Widespread? for week 12 that ended on 3/23/2019.

A total of 79,450 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

There are 98 flu associated deaths reported season-to-date, including two pediatric influenza associated deaths.

Views:	25
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	810046

Comment

Flu Activity Code: WIDESPREAD (week 13 ending 3/30/2019)

Summary:
                  Flu activity has continued to decrease during the past week in all state regions, however the activity is still higher than the epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest and Southwest regions.

The code for the geographic spread is 'Widespread' for week 13 that ended on 3/30/2019.

A total of 85,815 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has been high and is still higher than the epidemic threshold for all state regions.

There are 107 flu associated deaths reported season-to-date, including two pediatric influenza associated deaths.

Views:	23
ID:	810454

Comment

Flu Activity Code: REGIONAL (week 14 ending 4/6/2019)
                    Summary:
                    Flu activity has continued to decrease during the past week in all state regions, however the activity is still higher than the epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest region.

The code for the geographic spread is ?REGIONAL? for week 14 that ended on 4/6/2019.

A total of 91,462 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has decreased but it is still higher than the epidemic threshold for all State regions.

There are 115 flu associated deaths reported season-to-date, including two pediatric influenza associated deaths.

Views:	23
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	811013

Comment

Flu Activity Code: REGIONAL (week 15 ending 4/13/2019)

Summary:
                      Flu activity has continued to decrease during the past week in all state regions, however the activity is still higher than the epidemic threshold. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest region.

The code for the geographic spread is ?REGIONAL? for week 15 that ended on 4/13/2019.

A total of 94,417 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has decreased but it is still higher than the epidemic threshold for all State regions.

There are 128 flu associated deaths reported season-to-date, including two pediatric influenza associated deaths.

Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	811179

Comment

Flu Activity Code: LOCAL (week 16 ending 4/20/2019)
                        Summary:
                        Flu activity has continued to decrease during the past week in all state regions, and the activity is below the epidemic threshold for the first time since the beginning of the epidemic. Highest activity was reported in the Northwest region.

The code for the geographic spread is 'LOCAL' for week 16 that ended on 4/20/2019.

A total of 96,365 laboratory-confirmed influenza cases have been reported season to date. Confirmed reports were received from 67 Counties out of the 67 Counties.

Percent of outpatient visits associated with Influenza-Like Illness (ILI) has decreased and is below the epidemic threshold for all State regions.

There are 133 flu associated deaths reported season-to-date, including two pediatric influenza associated deaths.

Views:	27
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	811667

Comment

Working...
                        X