X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSDH: Flu-Related Deaths Up To 268 In Oklahoma
    Posted: Apr 05, 2018 10:56 AM EDT Updated: Apr 05, 2018 11:09 AM EDT
    BY NEWS9.COMEMAIL

Flu-related deaths in Oklahoma climbed again, this time up to 268, according to the state health department's weekly flu summary.
    The current flu season began on Sept. 1, 2017. Approximately 4,609 hospitalizations have been reported since flu season began.
    Flu-related deaths in Oklahoma climbed again, this time up to 268, according to the state health department's weekly flu summary.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Number of flu deaths in Oklahoma surpasses 270 for season
      15 hrs ago

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) ? The number of deaths due to flu in Oklahoma this season has now surpassed 270.

The Oklahoma Department of Health said Thursday that 271 people have died from the virus since the flu season began Sept. 1 ? the most fatalities since the agency began tracking the illness in 2009. The previous record number of flu-related deaths was 130 recorded a year ago.

In addition, a record number of more than 4,600 people have been hospitalized with flu-like symptoms so far this season.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Oklahoma Health Department: Flu-Related Deaths Up To 279
        Posted: Apr 19, 2018 10:51 AM EDT Updated: Apr 19, 2018 11:01 AM EDT
        BY NEWS9.COMEMAIL

OKLAHOMA CITY - Flu-related deaths in Oklahoma are up again, this time up to 279, according to the state health department's weekly flu summary.
        The current flu season began on Sept. 1, 2017. Approximately 4,665 hospitalizations have been reported since flu season began.
        Flu-related deaths in Oklahoma are up again, this time up to 279, according to the state health department's weekly flu summary.

Comment

Influenza-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance for 2017-2018 Season
          Number of Reported Influenza-Associated Hospitalizations and Deaths, Oklahoma
          Number of New Hospitalizations Reported with Testing between
          Apr. 18 ?
          Apr. 24, 2018
          Number of New and Previously Reported Hospitalizations with Testing between
          Sept. 1, 2017 ? Apr. 17, 2018
          Cumulative Hospitalizations and/or Deaths Since
          Sept. 1, 2017
          Number of New Deaths Reported with Testing between
          Apr. 18 ?
          Apr. 24, 2018
          Number of New and Previously Reported Deaths with Testing between
          Sept. 1, 2017 ? Apr. 17, 2018
          Cumulative Deaths since Sept. 1, 2017
          4 4,681 4,685 0 282 282
          Sentinel Surveillance Summary for April 15 through April 21, 2018
          • The percentage of outpatient visits meeting the criteria for ILI1 was 0.9% (38/4,007).
          • Seven percent of rapid influenza tests performed by sentinel sites were positive; 79% were positive for influenza B.
          • Five percent of RSV tests performed by sentinel laboratories were positive.

Comment

State Department of Health Reports One More Flu-Related Death Bringing Total To 283
            Posted: May 03, 2018 10:46 AM EDT Updated: May 03, 2018 10:51 AM EDT

Flu-related deaths in Oklahoma are up to 283, according to the Oklahoma State Department of Health's weekly flu summary.

The current flu season began on Sept. 1, 2017. Approximately 4,708 hospitalizations have been reported since the flu season began.

Comment

Working...
            X