Oklahoma Influenza 2016-17: 56 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Influenza 2016-17: 56 fatalities

Link to 2015-16 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...luenza-2015-16

Tulsa County Records Its Third Flu-Related Death

Posted: Jan 19, 2017 11:16 AM EST Updated: Jan 19, 2017 11:18 AM EST
    BY: RUSSELL HULSTINE, NEWSON6.COMEMAIL

OKLAHOMA CITY - State health officials say a third Tulsa County resident has died as a result of the flu.
    According to the latest numbers from the Oklahoma Department of Health, the number of flu-related deaths now stands at six statewide. Three of those deaths occurred in Tulsa County. The other three deaths were in Johnston, Logan and Rogers counties.

The OSDH says five of the deaths were persons age 65 or older. The sixth death was a juvenile in Rogers County earlier this month.
    State health officials say a third Tulsa County resident has died as a result of the flu.  
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Health officials: Eight Oklahomans have died from the flu
    POSTED 11:03 AM, JANUARY 26, 2017, BY KFOR-TV & K. QUERRY, UPDATED AT 11:04AM, JANUARY 26, 2017

OKLAHOMA CITY ? Health officials say another two Oklahomans have died from the flu.

On Thursday, the Oklahoma State Department of Health announced that another two people had succumbed to the virus, bringing the total number of deaths from the flu in Oklahoma to eight.

Experts say the patients were residents of Craig and Pottawatomie counties.
    OKLAHOMA CITY – Health officials say another two Oklahomans have died from the flu. On Thursday, the Oklahoma State Department of Health announced that another two people had succumbed to the virus…
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Oklahoma death toll related to flu virus jumps to 56
      POSTED 9:58 AM, MARCH 9, 2017, BY KFOR-TV & K. QUERRY

OKLAHOMA CITY ? The flu continues to take a toll on residents across the state, according to officials with the health department.

On Thursday, the Oklahoma State Department of Health announced that 56 people have died as a result of the flu this season. Eight of those deaths occurred within the last week.

Officials say residents in Tulsa County has been hardest hit by the flu this season, leading to 16 deaths in that county.
      OKLAHOMA CITY – The flu continues to take a toll on residents across the state, according to officials with the health department. On Thursday, the Oklahoma State Department of Health announced tha…

Comment

Working...
      X