No announcement yet.

Ohio Influenza 2017-18; 60 fatalities, including 3 children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah - I think it's inconsistent with how we are treating other states like Texas 2,355 P&I deaths vs 137 direct flu deaths. I would leave them out. For the most part we're tracking direct cause flu deaths.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Lake County reports 7 flu-related deaths this season

MENTOR, Ohio? There have been seven flu-related deaths in Lake County this flu season.

The Lake County General Health District said the deaths occurred between September and now. Flu season typically lasts from October through May.

None of the victims were children. All were over the age of 65.

MENTOR, Ohio-- There have been seven flu-related deaths in Lake County this flu season. The Lake County General Health District said the deaths occurred between September and now.?Flu season typically lasts from October through May. None of the victims were children.
      "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Champaign County investigating possible flu-related death
        Parker Perry Staff Writer
        10:44 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018 Local

Champaign County health officials are investigating a possible flu-related death.

Marcella Portis, 59, died Feb. 1 and according to her obituary, the flu might have been the cause.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Four more flu-related deaths in Cuyahoga County
          POSTED 7:13 PM, FEBRUARY 8, 2018, BY KARA SUTYAK AND FOX8WEBCENTRAL
          CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio ? The Cuyahoga County Board of Health says there have been four more flu-related deaths.

The victims were a 61-year-old woman from Cleveland; an 88-year-old woman from Cleveland; a 91-year-old woman from Cleveland; and a 93-year-old woman from Highland Heights. The deaths occurred between Jan. 28-Feb. 3.

The total reported number of deaths for the season is 21, according to the board of health.
          CUYAHOGA COUNTY, Ohio — The Cuyahoga County Board of Health says there have been four more flu-related deaths. The victims were a 61-year-old woman from Cleveland; an 88-year-old woman from C…

Ashtabula: 1
          Lake: 7
          Lucas 5
          Montgomery 1
          Cuyahoga 21
          Summit 6
          Total: 41

Comment

Cuyahoga county

February 4 - February 10, 2018 (MMWR Week 6)
            Flu activity remained ?high? this week for 2nd straight week.
            5.9% deaths reported were due to pneumonia-related causes. 9 flu related deaths were reported this week; 30 flu deaths this season.

Comment

2018 Flu update: Death toll reaches 31 in Cuyahoga County, hospitalizations down
              Updated 12:18 PM; Posted 12:17 PM
              CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The number of flu-related deaths has reached 31 for the season in Cuyahoga County.

Cuyahoga County reported one additional flu death, a 70-year-old Cleveland man, for this past week, according to the Cuyahoga County Board of Health.

Comment

Flu activity decreases but health officials warn that the season is far from over
                Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:02 pm EST
                Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:02 pm EST
                By WTOL StaffCONNECT

LUCAS COUNTY (WTOL) -
                There have been 538 confirmed flu-related hospitalizations in Lucas County since October according to the Lucas County Health Department.

As a result, 10 people in Lucas County have died from complications from the flu, which includes two children.
                There have been 538 confirmed flu-related hospitalizations in Lucas County since October according to the Lucas County Health Department.

Comment

Four more flu-related deaths reported in Cuyahoga County
                  POSTED 8:49 AM, MARCH 2, 2018, BY JEN STEER

CLEVELAND? The Cuyahoga County Board of Health reported four more flu-related deaths on Friday.

The total number of flu deaths in Cuyahoga County for the season is 35. The flu season typically lasts from October through May.

The victims are a 98-year-old Cleveland man, an 83-year-old Euclid man, an 81-year-old Olmsted Falls woman and an 87-year-old Parma woman.
                  CLEVELAND– The Cuyahoga County Board of Health reported four more flu-related deaths on Friday. The total number of flu deaths in Cuyahoga County for the season is 35. The flu season typicall…

Comment

Working...
                  X