Clark Co. Health Officials Confirm Flu-Related Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark Co. Health Officials Confirm Flu-Related Death

CLARK COUNTY -- Clark County health officials have confirmed a death due to flu-related death. Douglas G. Stevenson was 58. Health Commissioner Charles Patterson released a statement Wednesday, saying in part, "The Clark County Combined Health District expresses our deepest sympathy to the Stevenson family for their loss of a loved one... This is a tragedy for the family and we request that their privacy be respected during this difficult time.?

Dayton 24/7 Now provides local news, weather, sports, traffic and entertainment for Dayton and nearby towns and communities in the Miami Valley, including Dayton, Vandalia, Xenia, Centerville, New Lebanon, Miamisburg, Kettering, Trotwood, Englewood, Union, Fairborn, Brookville, Lewisburg, New Carlisle, Tipp City, West Milton, Greenville, Eaton, Oxford, Hamilton, Middletown, Springboro, Franklin, Germantown, Carlisle, Lebanon, Waynesville, Bellbrook, Beavercreek, Cedarville, Yellow Springs, Enon, Springfield, Northridge, Urbana, Covington, Troy, Piqua, Oakwood, Riverside, Huber Heights, Shiloh, Wapakoneta, Celina, Sidney, Saint Marys, Greenville, West Carrollton.

Re: Clark Co. Health Officials Confirm Flu-Related Death

Another Clark County flu death reported

snip

There have been 45 deaths in Ohio related to the H1N1 virus this flu season. In Clark County, 30 people have been hospitalized with influenza-associated symptoms in the month of January. That compares to only eight people hospitalized with similar symptoms last January.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Working...
    X