North Dakota Influenza 2017-18: 20 fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota Influenza 2017-18: 20 fatalities

Through Week 1, North Dakota is reporting eight flu-related deaths. Click image for larger version

Name:	North Dakota Week 1 Deaths.PNG
Views:	215
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	788197
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Two more flu deaths reported in N.D.
    BLAIR EMERSON Bismarck Tribune 3 hrs ago

Two more flu deaths have been reported in North Dakota, according to the North Dakota Department of Health's weekly flu update.

The deaths ? bringing the total to 10 so far ? occurred in the week ending on Jan. 13. North Dakota hospitals and hospitals nationwide are currently responding to a spike in flu hospitalizations.

There were 619 flu cases reported last week, according to data from the Health Department, bring the season's total up to 2,520. There have been 145 influenza-related hospitalizations.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

through Week 3, North Dakota is reporting 12 flu-related deaths.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ND Week 3.PNG
Views:	187
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	789125
      "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

North Dakota reports 17 flu-related deaths through Week 4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ND Week 4.PNG
Views:	191
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	789536

Comment

3 more deaths from influenza in North Dakota
          By: Tia Streeter
          Posted: Feb 08, 2018 04:53 PM CST

Updated: Feb 08, 2018 04:53 PM CST

Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
          MGN Online

The North Dakota Department of Health says three more deaths have occurred from influenza this flu season. The death total has risen to 20 across the state.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Through week 201812, the week ending 3/24/2018

Reported influenza cases continue to decline. Geographic spread of influenza activity is regional.
            It is likely that the influenza season peaked the week ending January 27, 2018. Influenza B activity
            continues to surpass influenza A activity with 64% of the reported influenza cases for week 12
            being influenza B. An increase in influenza B is typical for this part of the season.

23 fatalities reported.

Comment

29 fatalities reported to Week 16

Comment

Working...
              X