X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota Influenza 2014-15: 54 Fatalities

Source: http://www.wdaz.com/news/north-dakot...n-north-dakota

State officials confirm first flu death of season in North Dakota
    By Forum staff reports Today at 12:40 p.m.

BISMARCK ? State officials are reporting North Dakota?s first confirmed flu death of the season.

State epidemiologist Jill Baber said the victim was a woman 65 or older who lived in the northeast part of the state...

...About 1,900 North Dakotans have been confirmed, as of Dec. 27, to have contracted the flu this season.

That?s compared to only 1,000 people during the same time period last year...

Flu Related Deaths Jump to 14 in North Dakota

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 6:18 PM EST
    Updated: Jan 15, 2015 6:18 PM EST
    By Tom Gerhardt, News DirectorCONNECT
    The number of flu cases and flu deaths keeps going up in the state.

Seven more flu-related deaths are reported in the state this week, bringing the total to 14 flu deaths in North Dakota so far this season.

The North Dakota Department of Health also reports 141 people in the state are hospitalized due to the flu.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Death Toll Continues to Climb This Flu Season

Posted: Jan 25, 2015 10:38 PM EST
      Updated: Jan 25, 2015 10:38 PM EST
      By Macy Egeland, Anchor/ReporterCONNECT

The number of flu cases continues to climb across North Dakota and officials say a bad vaccine match could be to blame.

The North Dakota Department of Health has now confirmed 32 flu-related deaths.. and the number of Influenza cases is well above average.

4,079 cases have been confirmed across the state.. and hundreds more go un-reported.

The average total for a flu season is 2,800.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

ND Flu-Related Death Toll Hits 54

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 6:48 PM EDT
        Updated: Apr 18, 2015 6:48 PM EDT
        By Macy Egeland, Anchor/ReporterCONNECT

Two more North Dakota residents have died from the flu, bringing this season's influenza-related death toll to 54.

Jill Baber with the Department of Health says a total of 6,118 cases have been confirmed across the state, making this a record-breaking season.

Comment

Working...
        X