Clear All

• New Hampshire Influenza 2019-20; 26 fatalities

State Flu Homepage: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/in...a/activity.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	NH.png
Views:	638
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	822610
    Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

First flu-related death of season reported in New Hampshire
    Victim is adult from Rockingham County

257 Shares
    WMURUpdated: 10:43 AM EST Jan 15, 2020
    KC Downey
    Digital Media Manager

Officials with the Department of Health and Human Services said an adult in Rockingham County died after contracting the influenza virus.

Name:	New Hampshire.png
Views:	514
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	822905
     5.6% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
    of 11.5%.
     One adult influenza-related death has been identified so far this influenza season. The county of
    residence for the person with an identified influenza-related death is Rockingham. No pediatric
    influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
    of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during
    the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.
    Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Views:	509
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	824178

 8.7% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
      of 12.9%.
       Two adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of
      residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Rockingham and Strafford.
      No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in
      electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at
      any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	513
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	826234
         9.1% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
        of 13.7%.
         Two adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of
        residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Rockingham and Strafford.
        No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in
        electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at
        any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	489
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	827869

 4.8% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
          of 10.0%.
           Five adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of
          residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Hillsborough, Rockingham
          and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due
          to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have
          occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	476
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	829029
             5.8% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
            of 14.0%.
             Nine adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties of
            residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Hillsborough, Rockingham
            and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due
            to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have
            occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	475
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	830318
               6.3% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
              of 12.8%.
               Twelve adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties
              of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Hillsborough, Merrimack,
              Rockingham and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza
              season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last
              week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	468
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	831734
                 5.2% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                of 13.8%.
                 Fourteen adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
                counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Hillsborough,
                Merrimack, Rockingham and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified
                this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths
                in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the
                last week.

Comment

Views:	440
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	834083
                   9.3% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                  of 11.7%.
                   Twenty adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The counties
                  of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Hillsborough,
                  Merrimack, Rockingham and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related deaths have been identified
                  this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates, newly identified deaths
                  in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and not necessarily within the
                  last week.

Comment

Views:	431
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	836611
                     9.9% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is above the epidemic threshold
                    of 9.8%.
                     Twenty-four adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
                    counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Cheshire, Coos,
                    Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric influenza-related deaths
                    have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates,
                    newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and
                    not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Views:	411
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	841241
                       8.5% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                      of 11.3%.
                       Twenty-six adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
                      counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Carroll,
                      Cheshire, Coos, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, Strafford, and Sullivan. No pediatric
                      influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
                      of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during
                      the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.
                      https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/in.../weeklyflu.pdf

Comment

Working...
                      X