X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hampshire Influenza 2017-18; 63 fatalities

5 flu-related deaths in New Hampshire, flu not widespread
    Published 1:05 pm, Thursday, January 11, 2018

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) ? New Hampshire health officials say there have been five flu-related deaths among adults in the state this season.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

10 deaths linked to flu as illness becomes widespread in NH
    Doctors urge Granite Staters to get flu vaccine

WMUR Updated: 5:37 PM EST Jan 17, 2018
    Mike Cherry
    Anchor/Reporter

MANCHESTER, N.H. ?
    The flu is now widespread in New Hampshire, and 10 adults in the Granite State have died of the illness this season, health officials said Wednesday.

Health officials are urging residents to get vaccinated as flu activity increases in the state.
    The flu is now widespread in New Hampshire, and 10 adults in the Granite State have died of the illness this season, health officials said Wednesday.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report
      Week Ending January 13, 2018
      MMWR Week 2
       12.7% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic
      threshold of 13.3%.
       Thirteen adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
      counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Belknap, Carroll,
      Cheshire, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related
      deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death
      certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu
      season and not necessarily within the last week.
      Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   

Comment

 13.1% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic
        threshold of 15.2%.
         Fourteen adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
        counties of residence for the persons with an identified influenza-related death are Belknap, Carroll,
        Cheshire, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, and Strafford. No pediatric influenza-related
        deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death
        certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu
        season and not necessarily within the last week
        Welcome to the new DHHS website! To find the content you need, please click Search the Site located in the gray bar at the top of all pages, or take a video tour of our new site.   

Comment

More flu deaths reported in NH
          20 deaths linked to flu so far this season

WMUR Updated: 6:31 PM EST Feb 7, 2018

CONCORD, N.H. ?
          More Granite Staters have died of the flu, according to the latest report from state health officials.

So far, 20 New Hampshire residents have died from the powerful strain or flu-related complications. The total includes seven residents whose deaths were included in the report last week. So far, all the victims have been adults.

More Granite Staters have died of the flu, according to the latest report from state health officials.

Comment

Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report Week Ending February 3, 2018 MMWR Week 5
            Twenty-four adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
            Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, and Strafford. No pediatric
            influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
            of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during
            the flu season and not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Week Ending February 10, 2018
              MMWR Week 6

 10.8% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic
              threshold of 12.0%.
               Twenty-six adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The
              Cheshire, Coos, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham, and Strafford. No pediatric
              influenza-related deaths have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing
              of death certificates, newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during

Comment

 12.8% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is above the epidemic
                threshold of 11.4%.
                 Twenty-nine adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. The

Comment

Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report Week Ending February 24, 2018 MMWR Week 8

 8.6% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                  of 11.0%.
                   Thirty-one adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. These
                  influenza-related deaths were identified in all ten counties. No pediatric influenza-related deaths
                  have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates,
                  newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and
                  not necessarily within the last week.

Comment

Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report Week Ending March 3, 2018 MMWR Week 9

 7.1% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                    of 9.8%.
                    Thirty-six adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. These
                    influenza-related deaths were identified in all ten counties. No pediatric influenza-related deaths
                    have been identified this influenza season. Due to delays in electronic filing of death certificates,
                    newly identified deaths in the last week may have occurred at any point during the flu season and

Comment

46 in NH have died from the flu so far
                      By PAUL FEELY
                      New Hampshire Union Leader
                      March 21. 2018 8:45PM

CONCORD ? New Hampshire health officials say 46 people in the state have died of the flu or flu-related complications so far this season, one less than last year?s total of 47.

According to new data released Wednesday by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, all of the flu victims who have died in New Hampshire this season have been adults.

Last year, two of the 47 victims who died were children. In the 2014-15 flu season, the state saw 49 influenza-related deaths, all adults.

Comment

Week Ending March 17, 2018
                        MMWR Week 11
                         9.1% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                        of 10.4%.
                         Forty-eight adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. These

Comment

Week Ending March 24, 2018
                          MMWR Week 12
                           10.2% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic
                          threshold of 10.7%.
                           Fifty adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. These
                          not necessarily within the last week

Comment

This flu season in NH most deadly in 20 years
                            By PAUL FEELY
                            New Hampshire Union Leader
                            April 11. 2018 11:13PM

CONCORD ? More deaths have been attributed to influenza in New Hampshire this flu season than at any time in the last two decades, according to new data released this week by state health officials.

Fifty-five people in the state have died of the flu or flu-related complications so far this flu season, according to the latest Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report, released Wednesday by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services. All of the flu victims who have died in New Hampshire this season have been adults.

Comment

Week Ending April 14, 2018
                              MMWR Week 15

 7.0% of all deaths recorded in NH were reported as due to P&I. This is below the epidemic threshold
                              of 10.8%.
                              Sixty-three adult influenza-related deaths have been identified so far this influenza season. These

Comment

Working...
                              X