Montana Influenza Surveillance 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Influenza Surveillance 2015-16

Link to 2014-15 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...-10-fatalities
    Link to DPHHS Communicable Disease Surveillance Archive: http://dphhs.mt.gov/publichealth/cde...1379-influenza

Montana Influenza Summary
    Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 11/28/2015 (MMWR Week 47)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 11/28/2015 is defined as: SPORADIC1

Overview: While surveillance for the 2015?2016 influenza season officially began on October 4, 2015, influenza activity
    has been reported in Montana since early September. The Montana Department of Health and Human Services (DPHHS)
    provides a weekly report throughout the influenza season that coordinates data from a variety of sources to give the most
    complete and up to date view of influenza activity for the state of Montana. Data in this report should be considered
    provisional, and may change as more complete information is received.

Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of November 22?28, 2015 with one case
    reported. Since September 1, 2015, 36 cases and 16 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
    attributed to influenza have been reported this season.
    The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case counts
    for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date (per 10,000
    persons).
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 12/5/2015 (MMWR Week 48)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 12/5/2015 is defined as: SPORADIC1

Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of November 29 ? December 5, 2015 with
    less than five cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 38 cases and 16 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS.
    Two deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by
    case counts for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date
    (per 10,000 persons).

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 12/12/2015 (MMWR Week 49

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 12/12/2015 is defined as: SPORADIC1
      Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of December 6?12, 2015 with less than five
      cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 39 cases and 16 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
      attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case counts
      for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date (per 10,000
      persons).

Comment

Montana Influenza Summary
        Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 12/19/2015 (MMWR Week 50)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 12/19/2015 is defined as: SPORADIC1
        Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of December 13?19, 2015 with less than five
        cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 42 cases and 17 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
        attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case counts
        persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 12/26/2015 (MMWR Week 51)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 12/26/2015 is defined as: SPORADIC1
          Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of December 20?26, 2015 with less than five cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 45 cases and 18 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case counts for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date (per 10,000 persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 1/2/2016 (MMWR Week 52)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 1/2/2016 is defined as: SPORADIC1
            Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of December 27, 2015 ? January 2, 2016
            with less than five cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 48 cases and 19 hospitalizations have been reported to
            DPHHS. Two deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza
            activity by case counts for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season
            to date (per 10,000 persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 1/9/2016 (MMWR Week 1)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 1/9/2016 is defined as: SPORADIC1
              Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of January 3?9, 2016 with less six cases
              reported. Since September 1, 2015, 53 cases and 19 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
              persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 1/16/2016 (MMWR Week 2)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 1/16/2016 is defined as: SPORADIC1
                Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of January 10?16, 2016 with six cases
                reported. Since September 1, 2015, 57 cases and 20 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
                persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 1/23/2016 (MMWR Week 3)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 1/23/2016 is defined as: SPORADIC1
                  Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity remained low during the week of January 17?23, 2016 with nine cases
                  reported. Since September 1, 2015, 66 cases and 22 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
                  persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 1/30/2016 (MMWR Week 4)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 1/30/2016 is defined as: SPORADIC1
                    Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity increased during the week of January 24?30, 2016 with 20 cases reported.
                    Since September 1, 2015, 86 cases and 22 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths attributed to
                    influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case counts for the most
                    recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date (per 10,000 persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 2/62016 (MMWR Week 5)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 2/6/2016 is defined as: LOCAL1
                      Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity increased during the week of January 31 ? February 6, 2016 with 37 cases
                      reported. Since September 1, 2015, 123 cases and 23 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two deaths
                      persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 2/13/2016 (MMWR Week 6)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 2/13/2016 is defined as: REGIONAL1
                        Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity increased across the state during the week of February 7?13, 2016 with
                        131 cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 254 cases and 32 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Two
                        deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case
                        counts for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date (per
                        10,000 persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 2/20/2016 (MMWR Week 7)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 2/20/2016 is defined as: REGIONAL
                          Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity continued to increase across the state during the week of February 14?20,
                          2016 with 187 cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 442 cases and 41 hospitalizations have been reported to
                          DPHHS. Two deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza
                          activity by case counts for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 3/5/2016 (MMWR Week 9)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 3/5/2016 is defined as: WIDESPREAD
                            Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity continued to increase across the state during the week of February 28 ? March 5, 2016 with 334 cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 1027 cases and 90 hospitalizations have been reported to DPHHS. Five deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza activity by case counts for the most recent reporting week, case counts for the flu season to date, and rates for the season to date (per 10,000 persons).

Comment

Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Cases Reported as of 3/19/2016 (MMWR Week 11)

Montana's influenza activity level for the week ending on 3/19/2016 is defined as: WIDESPREAD1
                              Current Influenza Activity: Influenza activity continued to increase across the state during the week of March 13?19,
                              2016 with 475 cases reported. Since September 1, 2015, 1988 cases and 178 hospitalizations have been reported to
                              DPHHS. Five deaths attributed to influenza have been reported this season. The following maps demonstrate influenza

Comment

Working...
                              X