• Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Influenza 2016-17: 24 fatalities reported

Lonk to 2015-16: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...412#post753412

Flu death reported in Louisville
    Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 10:42 pm EST
    Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 10:42 pm EST
    By Sarah Eisenmenger, Digital Content ProducerCONNECT

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) ? The 2017 flu season has turned deadly in Louisville.

The Metro Health Department confirmed Wednesday an older patient with underlying medical conditions died from the flu.

PREVIOUS STORY: Flu now widespread in Kentucky

Two flu deaths have also been reported in Lexington.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Several Schools Closed After Flu Numbers Spike
    Posted: Feb 08, 2017 3:35 PM EST
    Updated: Feb 09, 2017 4:17 PM EST

(LEX 18) -- Several schools are closed for the rest of the week due to a flu-like illness spreading among staff and student.
    According to the State's Department of Health, there are currently 378 confirmed flu cases statewide. At least ten people have already died from the flu.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Four flu-related deaths reported in Marshall County

Posted: Feb 23, 2017 6:36 PM EST
      Updated: Feb 23, 2017 7:08 PM EST
      By Amanda RobertsCONNECT
      By Chad Darnall

Four flu-related deaths in Marshall County

MARSHALL CO, Ky -
      Four people have died from flu-related deaths in Marshall County in the past week, according to the Marshall County Health Department.
      The county health department started recording flu-related deaths in 2009. It was only mandatory beginning February 2016. Since 2009, there had only been one other flu-related death in the county. That was in 2015.

Comment

Flu Deaths Reported In Daviess, Hopkins Counties
        Posted: Feb 28, 2017 03:55 PM CST
        Updated: Feb 28, 2017 03:55 PM CST

The Kentucky Department for Public Health has reported 24 flu deaths across the commonwealth of Kentucky, including cases in both Daviess County and Hopkins County.

The state reported 955 current cases of the flu across Kentucky Tuesday.
        The Kentucky Department for Public Health has reported 24 flu deaths across the commonwealth of Kentucky, including cases in both Daviess County and Hopkins County.

Comment

Working...
        X