X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticut Influenza 2017-18; 2 fatalities

Connecticut has had its first flu death of the season

October 22, 2018 01:13PM
    HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ? Connecticut has had its first flu death of the season.

U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal announced the death Monday just before he was scheduled to appear at a news conference with medical professionals at Hartford Hospital to urge people to get flu shots.

The only detail about the death released was that the victim was over the age of 65. So far this flu season, 22 people in Connecticut have been hospitalized with the flu.
    Connecticut has had its first flu death of the season- HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Connecticut has had its first flu death of the season.U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal announced the death Monday just before he was scheduled to appear at a news conference with medical professionals at Hartford Hospital to urge...
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Second flu death reported in Connecticut
    By: Jesse Gosselin
    Posted: Oct 26, 2018 12:59 PM EDT

Updated: Oct 26, 2018 04:13 PM EDT

Silver alert issued for 3-year-old boy missing from New Haven
    HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) - A second person in Connecticut has died from influenza, according to a new report from the Connecticut Department of Public Health.

The report says that so far this flu season, 23 people have been hospitalized between August 26 and October 20. Two people have died, including a person older than 65, and one between ages 50-64.
    A second person in Connecticut has died from influenza, according to a new report from the Connecticut Department of Public Health.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X