• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas: Flu deaths at 26 in state

Flu deaths at 16 in state
    By COURTNEY SPRADLIN
    LOG CABIN STAFF WRITER

Confirmed flu deaths in the state reached 16 Thursday according to Arkansas Department of Health officials.

The department has reported large numbers of reports of flu infections and hospitalizations from all regions of the state.

The number of deaths has doubled in a week according to Thursday?s information. In a release dated Jan. 8, the department had seven confirmed deaths.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Re: Arkansas: Flu deaths at 19 in state

Source: http://www.newstalkradiowhio.com/new...-season/nT6DS/

Updated: 3:33 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013 | Posted: 3:33 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013
    Officials: 19 flu deaths in Arkansas this season
    The Associated Press

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. ?

Health officials say 19 people have died from the flu in Arkansas this season and that number is expected to rise...

Comment

Re: Arkansas: Flu deaths at 22 in state

Flu abates in Heart of Ozarks; 22 deaths reported statewide
      Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:00 am
      Staff Report dailytimes@harrisondaily.com

LITTLE ROCK ? Flu season continues to cause widespread illness and has accounted for 22 deaths so far in Arkansas, according to a spokesman for the Arkansas Department of Health. The agency warned that people 65 and older are at a high risk of serious flu-related complications and should seek medical treatment as soon as possible if flu-like symptoms develop.
      "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Re: Arkansas: Flu deaths at 25 in state

Source: http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...Skm3O0ehO7eEbw

Update: Flu Deaths Rise to 25
        01/16/2014 03:27 PM

LITTLE ROCK, AR -- The number of flu deaths this season has increased to 25 as of Jan. 23, according to the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH).

The confirmed cases have been recorded since Sept. 29...

Comment

Re: Arkansas: Flu deaths at 25 in state

Update: Flu deaths have reached 26 people in Arkansas

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - The number of flu deaths continue to increase in Arkansas.

On Monday, THV11 learned that 26 people have now died of influenza in Arkansas, according to Kerry Krell with the Dept. of Health.

Comment

Working...
          X