New Mexico Week 41 - 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico Week 41 - 20%

Duplicate. However I tried to sharpen the graph a bit as the published version is very low res. Slightly sharpened version attached.
    Attached Files

Re: New Mexico Week 41 - 20%

Originally posted by Hogweed View Post
    Duplicate. However I tried to sharpen the graph a bit as the published version is very low res. Slightly sharpened version attached.
    I had problems with the table summarizing the deaths. When I made it big enough to read without the aid of a microscope, it was so blurry, I couldn't discern the numbers.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Originally posted by JimO View Post
      I had problems with the table summarizing the deaths. When I made it big enough to read without the aid of a microscope, it was so blurry, I couldn't discern the numbers.

Here we go

Bottom number is 16
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I was beginning to think that I needed stronger reading glasses.
        "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Originally posted by JimO View Post
          Thanks. I was beginning to think that I needed stronger reading glasses.
          It's ridiculous you have to pull the charts into image editors and run sharpening and resolution upscaling just to try and read them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogweed View Post
            It's ridiculous you have to pull the charts into image editors and run sharpening and resolution upscaling just to try and read them.
            Oh! I tried a magnifying glass yesterday...it didn't help.

Comment

Working...
            X