Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US - Jha, the White House Covid-19 coordinator, isn’t predicting a severe Covid surge this holiday season - (or maybe he doesn't actually know) - November 15, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US - Jha, the White House Covid-19 coordinator, isn’t predicting a severe Covid surge this holiday season - (or maybe he doesn't actually know) - November 15, 2022

White House’s Jha isn’t predicting a severe Covid surge this holiday season

By Nicholas Florko Nov. 15, 2022

Ashish Jha, the White House Covid-19 coordinator, predicted Tuesday that the United States will not be heading toward another Covid-19 surge driven by holiday gatherings akin to the Omicron wave in 2021.

“We are in a very different place and we will remain in a different place,” said Jha, who noted that roughly 90% of Americans have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine and “a large chunk of Americans have gotten infected.”

snip

“We are now at a point where I believe if you’re up to date on your vaccines, you have access to treatments … there really should be no restrictions on people’s activities,” Jha said. “I’m pretty much living life the way I was living life in 2019.”

more...

https://www.statnews.com/2022/11/15/...rge-this-year/

Working...
X