Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group presses New Mexico to reconsider student mask-wearing policy, especially athletes after student runner passes out, couldn't stand for over half an hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group presses New Mexico to reconsider student mask-wearing policy, especially athletes after student runner passes out, couldn't stand for over half an hour

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...cy/7390861002/
    Group presses New Mexico to reconsider student mask-wearing policy, especially athletes
    Miranda Cyr Las Cruces Sun-News
    May 4, 2021
    Colter Coombs, a senior cross country runner at O?ate High School, said he passed out while stumbling through the end of a 3.1-mile run on March 19.

"I was so focused on trying to catch the person ahead of me ? I didn't think I was about to pass out," Colter said. "Probably 30 meters from the finish line, I just felt super weird. Then when I crossed the finish line, I just fell over.

"It was definitely one of the scariest things in my life, ever."

Colter said it was about half an hour before he could stand on his own. He said the trainers recommended that he go to the emergency room to get checked, but his family did not take him....

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.
Working...
X