Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS, USA: Healthy 43-yr-old father paralyzed and unable to speak after getting the Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS, USA: Healthy 43-yr-old father paralyzed and unable to speak after getting the Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/146758...covid-vaccine/

VACCINE TRAGEDY ?Healthy? dad, 43, paralyzed & unable to speak after getting Johnson & Johnson vaccine as jab pulled due to blood clots
    • 17 Apr 2021, 1:13
    • Updated: 17 Apr 2021, 2:52
    A ?HEALTHY? dad was paralyzed and unable to speak after getting the Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine, as the jab is pulled due to the risk of blood clots.

Brad Malagarie, 43, from St Martin, Mississippi, suffered a stroke caused by a blood clot in his left middle cerebral artery in his brain within four hours of being given the one-dose shot, according to his family...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.
Working...
X