Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people are reporting abnormal periods after a COVID-19 vaccine. U. of I. professor is looking for answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people are reporting abnormal periods after a COVID-19 vaccine. U. of I. professor is looking for answers

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coron...7my-story.html
    Some people are reporting abnormal periods after a COVID-19 vaccine. U. of I. professor is looking for answers.
    By Nicole Stock
    Chicago Tribune |
    Apr 20, 2021 at 5:00 AM

When Katy Fyksen got a heavy period a few days after she received her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, she didn?t consider there might be a link.

The 43-year-old Plainfield woman hadn?t had a period in over a year and a half because of her Mirena IUD, so the sudden red flow was a surprise. But she didn?t think about the timing in relation to when she received her vaccine until she saw a Twitter thread.

?I didn?t really think that it was anything until I saw that someone had said that, that it might?ve been a symptom or a side effect of the vaccine. It was like, ?Oh, that?s interesting,?? she said.

The tweet was from Kathryn Clancy, an associate professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, who posted April 7 about a new survey she?s running to catalog people?s menstrual experiences after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

The survey is a joint effort between Clancy and Katharine Lee, a postdoctoral research scholar at Washington University School of Medicine. As of Monday, Lee said more than 25,000 people have filled it out...

Hat tip: https://twitter.com/naomirwolf/statu...130679809?s=20

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.
Working...
X