example of commedy thread vanished because of lang. comm. problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• example of commedy thread vanished because of lang. comm. problems

When I searched a link droped here by the commedy thread about the cat and the turtle, seemed to me that some sublinks were other species (thing that is widely present on You Tube, or searching the web by key words), which thing I was jokefully pointed in the re-post.

In the same sentence, I wroted few word sequences about animal related funny events with cats.

It was begins ~ (similarly) with "At TV I saw a cat with an black rat onto her back", which in fact was an situation from the famous TV show ~ "These funnyest animals", where realy a black fured rat groped onto the back of the cat standing with all four legs.

Short later, the thread disapear from the Commedy Room.

"Thinking" later, I supposed two things: or the thread was censored because of their first post wroted link sublinks which pointed to two legged "cats", or maybe, there was a possibility, that somebody here mixmatched my words "back", "black", etc. (thing that is not dificult because of my poor english phrases, etc.).

Well, I think that can be an example of "censoring in doubt".
    So, it's maybe better to clarify, than somebody have wrong impressions,
    because here at FT intro, we cannot stamp on the censoring of other countries in tricky items, when we here have censuring (without clarify) when it's put on some doubtfully item.

To dissipate the doubts, I rewrited this with additional clarifications, for the ones who maybe wasn't aware of the matter ~ name of the TV show series, and the scientific/ordinary names of some rat species:

___
    Black Rat
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    <!-- start content -->"Rattus rattus" redirects here.

The Black Rat (Rattus rattus) (alt. Asian black rat, Ship Rat, Roof Rat, House Rat, Alexandrine Rat, Old English Rat) is a common long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times before reaching Europe by the 6th century and spreading with Europeans across the world. Today it is again largely confined to warmer areas, having been supplanted by the Brown Rat (Rattus norvegicus) in cooler regions.

___

Brown Rat
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Rattus norvegicus)
    Jump to: navigation, search
    <!-- start content -->"Rattus norvegicus" redirects here. For the album, see Rattus Norvegicus (album).
    <TABLE class="infobox biota" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; WIDTH: 200px; PADDING-TOP: 2px; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TBODY><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TH style="BACKGROUND: #d3d3a4">Brown Rat</TH></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>

</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #d3d3a4"><TH></TH></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TH style="BACKGROUND: #d3d3a4">Scientific classification</TH></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD></TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND: #d3d3a4"><TH>Binomial name</TH></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>Rattus norvegicus
    <SMALL>(Berkenhout, 1769)</SMALL>

</TD></TR><TR style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TD>
    <SMALL>Brown Rat range</SMALL>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The brown rat, common rat, Hanover rat, Norway rat, Norwegian rat, or wharf rat (Rattus norvegicus)
    ___

Re: example of commedy thread vanished because of lang. comm. problems

Now I got the answer (thanks S.), it was the first reason for cens., but I'm glad that I clarified the rest of my writings in any case ...

"... the cat/turtle post has been removed. Unfortunately it turned out the poster was attempting to spam the site."

Comment

Working...
    X