Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID- 19 Vaccine Dangers, Side Effects, Controversy - Closed thread, please see scientific library

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharon sanders
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you GardenSpider. As promised you have the last word on this topic.

A few administrative items:
    1) This thread will remain in public view.
    2) In early 2021 there were no research studies or any science based information except what had been provided by the vaccine companies for the COVID-19 vaccines so this thread was started. Now almost two years have passed and various studies on the vaccines are being produced.
    3) We are not censoring negative COVID-19 vaccine information. In fact, tetano posted this study yesterday: "Insights into new-onset autoimmune diseases after COVID-19 vaccination" https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...19-vaccination
    4) Please see our scientific library for further information on COVID-19 vaccines: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...ry/vaccines-aa
    5) Always use at least two sources for your information. Use your common sense. Take care of you.

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Sharon. This thread is a search for truth. It has not lost its way. The allegations the shots are toxic is backed up by research posted here.

Closing this thread is clear censorship of critical information regarding vaccine dangers and side effects. You and I and many others may disagree and be on different sides of this debate, but isn't that what this is supposed to be? A discussion? Even if it gets a little heated? Keep in mind that just because you can't understand why anyone would perpetrate great harms upon the world, doesn't mean someone else wouldn't do it. There are plenty of people in the world who would do things we would never and could never dream of. For profit, kicks, or whatever the motivation. We may never know, but we are trying to uncover the truth.

Sure, there are erroneous studies- there have been many accusations on all sides. But this is a journey into truth. And isn't that why we discuss? If you have a problem with one of the studies, comment on it. Find where it's gone wrong or post something that is clearer on the subject. This is a discussion forum after all--

My journey here began almost exactly two years ago when friends of mine were suffering severe adverse reactions from the CoVid shot, including in a couple of cases, sudden death. I came back onto this forum looking for answers. Never in a million years, as someone who deeply believed in vaccination, could I have imagined this journey would bring me to the conclusions that the CoVid shot is not a vaccine (its gene based biological agent), is not safe. Is not effective. And we were lied to. And while you may try and imagine ways in which that is not possible or plausible, that it would involve too many people-- what if you are wrong? You can't possibly imagine every scenario.

To come to this has been devastating. As like any of us here, I wanted to believe in the good of our health officials regarding the pandemic response. But the silenced researchers, doctors, and scientists sounding the alarm about the dangers of this novel mRNA shot number in the thousands. The THOUSANDS! They are doing the best they can to report on what they are seeing to document and research it, and finally to publish it. There are lectures, conferences, interviews, debates, and new data pouring in from around the world. Now, with the release of the Pfizer Documents, there is even more credibility and legitimacy to add to their claims and concerns regarding the safety of all of the CoVid shots.

To call this conspiracy theory is simple and easy. Clearly, acknowledging the research in this thread, doesn't fit with you world view-- that's all. By your own admission you've had all the shots and boosters. You believe they work. Okay. That's your prerogative; your choice. But to summarily dismiss legitimate research and studies that prove the massive number of harms because it goes against your beliefs is not right. It also disrespects the injured and dead from the CoVid shot. If you or anyone else disagree. Fine. So make a comment. Then take a deep look at the research instead of slapping a conspiracy theory label all over it to justify ignoring it, dismissing it, or by golly, closing the thread. Sigh...

You state, what sent you over the edge was the difference in batches. And perhaps the one they shows the toxic batches rotate among the labs. Maybe they do. Did you look at the research by the Danish that confirms there were different outcomes depending on the batch? That 4.2% of severe outcomes were associated with specific batch numbers? Why don't you take a journey into the site, https://howbadismybatch.com and put in your own batch numbers and see how many injuries and deaths are associated with it, if any. How can you dismiss the research that demonstrates this? Even if you can't wrap your mind around it, others here may be able to. And perhaps we are saving lives here too. No one, especially babies, children, people of childbearing age, should ever get these shots. Keep in mind, there are no longterm safety studies. And it is irresponsible to just hope it all works out.

Did the CoVid shot save lives? I think at this point it's important to question everything. Take another look. Including at the hospital protocols that counted everyone as a CoVid case regardless, and deployed treatments that carried severe outcomes, such as death.

The Watson et al. “modeling study”: did “COVID vaccinations” really prevent 14 million deaths?
    The hypothesis (published in the medical journal THE LANCET Infectious Diseases on June 23, 2022) that the COVID “vaccinations” prevented 14 million “COVID deaths” and thus significantly mitigated the severity of the “pandemic” is based on unrealistic figures and demonstrably false calculations.

"The fact that the regulatory authorities worldwide accepted this flawed study design for granting approval indicates that they were not able to act independently. To date, the clinical trials have not demonstrated any relevant benefit [6], pivotal documents overall were demonstrably completely inadequate, and moreover the data from the phase 3 studies were manipulated [7–9].

Please review:The recently published Danish study showing toxicity of some of the batches in that country.

We haven't gotten to the bottom of this puzzle yet. But with organizations out there working diligently to get the message across, there is hope. To name a few: Doctors for CoVid Ethics https://doctors4covidethics.org, The World Council for Health, https://worldcouncilforhealth.org , The FLCCC https://covid19criticalcare.com, Brownstone Institute https://brownstone.org, Prosecute Now https://www.prosecutenow.com, Dennis Rancourt https://denisrancourt.ca/page.php?id=1&name=home , the Nepetalactone Newsletter https://anandamide.substack.com/ Sasha Latypova https://sashalatypova.substack.com/ and so many more...

Finally, you requested information on the PFIZER DOCUMENTS. I found these free pages for you.
    ***It shows they knew the vaccine didn’t work and that there were many disturbing side effects. Reading through it, I can’t believe they didn’t pull this thing at the beginning. So many people harmed. It's criminal. But I also encourage you to buy the book or request it from a library if you don't want to purchase it.

Here also: This shows correlation between vaccination and excess mortality.

Age-stratified COVID-19 vaccine-dose fatality rate for Israel and Australia

I think this thread is historic.

This thread, Vaccine Dangers and Side Effects, documents the revelations regarding the toxicity of the CoVid shot in real time. Please preserve it.

The day that you see the correlation between the different batches, (since that was your reason for closing the thread), open this thread back up. (or forget about closing it at all). Because IMO, the evidence points in that direction, as difficult as this may be to accept (because doing so will shake your worldview). Accepting the pandemic response was a utter failure and an attempt by the globalists to move the needle towards tyranny, is an indication our civilization is in peril. I believe our world is worth saving. But to save it, we must come to terms with difficult realities, and learn the truth about these toxic shots and their devastating effects on the human body-- who's behind it and why.

• sharon sanders
    replied
    I have decided to give all participants the opportunity to make a final post on this thread. The thread will close again permanently on April 21, 2023 at 1:30 pm ET.

For me this thread has lost the search for the truth. It has become a list of conspiracy theories. While some of the negative news about COVID-19 vaccines is true, this thread goes way beyond that.

In short, there appears to be the wide spread belief that all COVID-19 vaccines are worthless and, in fact, are dangerous. But the allegations do not stop there. It appears a large group of people believe the pandemic is fake and is in fact a "plandemic" - that there is a huge global conspiracy to kill millions/billions of people to facilitate a total global takeover of the world's populations by the elite. The allegations include all of the global public health organizations, researchers, journals, corporations, pharma, governments, media, basically everyone but a tiny few people who are willing to go against the global takeover.

What sent me over the edge was the allegation that the COVID-19 pharma companies have actually synchronized bad batches of the vaccine to be distributed. This analysis was apparently based on vaers data which is a non-scientific self reporting system. This allegation is preposterous and not provable using vaers data. The vaccine companies compete with each other and it would be against their interest to purposely release poisonous batches of anything.

But the most glaring problem with all of these global conspiracies is that the number of people who would have to be involved in this would be in the tens of thousands. Think of it....the US CDC & HHS, WHO, all of the governments including the Biden and Trump admins, all of the world's public health departments, the researchers - many of them who work at leading universities, corporations, media...PLUS all of their life partners, close relatives, household members. These people all would have been told not to take the vaccines since the plandemic is fake and the vaccines are dangerous. This would have to be 100K total people, at least. And all of them have kept this secret for three years? Not told anyone?

Simply not feasible. And of all of these global players - not one person who has a conscience? Not one person in their households, neighbors, extended families to come forward? For three years?

Are the vaccines safe? Hell if I know except I am still alive. Did Pfizer lie about their vaccine? Maybe. Did the CDC make mistakes. Sure. Did any of them lie? Maybe. Tribunals will be held to determine blame and accountability.

One thing I am sure of is that people have been harmed by the COVID-19 illness. Some have died and some are experiencing some long term problems that are not tied to their vaccine status. In 2020 people died before the vaccines were available. Some people died directly from COVID-19, others died because the illness weakened them to the point where one of their comorbidities caused their death. I will not quote numbers here because people who think the pandemic was planned also believe the death numbers were exaggerated. But just ask yourself - how many people do you know who died within 90 days of having a probable COVID-19 infection? And of the people you know who have taken some of the vaccines - how many have also had multiple COVID-19 exposures? How many routinely went to crowded events and did not wear an N95 indoors?

In the meanwhile what does someone do?

Well....everyone needs to research on their own. Read everything you can find on COVID-19 vaccines. Consult your medical practitioner. And now after three years everyone has some experience with COVID-19 - use your common sense.

This is your life. Take care of you.

Please check our scientific library for studies on vaccines and other information. Included in the library are studies that describe the vaccine risks as well as the benefits. link

Disclaimer - I am high risk for a bad COVID-19 outcome and I have taken all 5 shots (4 Moderna & 1 Pfizer). I do not attend crowded or indoor events. I wear an N95 mask in public indoor venues.
    Last edited by sharon sanders; April 20, 2023, 05:09 PM. Reason: typo in the word practitioner corrected.

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    replied
    After reviewing the comments made on this thread last night that I did not see before, I am going to close this thread.

Imho this thread is not really a discussion anymore. No matter what evidence I post to support my viewpoint, the sources are discounted even though some of them are authorities in their fields and in global health. So why go on?

To see COVID-19 vaccine information please refer to our scientific library. There are both reports that support the vaccines and reports that show the risks of taking the vaccines.

https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...ry/vaccines-aa

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Please do not take medical advice from the internet.
    Last edited by sharon sanders; April 19, 2023, 04:14 PM. Reason: I deleted an insulting word and added the 2nd line.

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    commented on 's reply
    I am no friend of B.G. but I have never heard him say "depopulation through vaccination". This is unsupported and probably defamatory. More nuts stuff.

The WHO makes a lot of miscalculations and mistakes but there are a lot of people there who are dedicated to public health and not part of any global plot to kill people.

Just really....I don't have the words.....

• sharon sanders
    commented on 's reply
    Again - another flawed analysis using the vaers data as absolute. It is random data. It is interesting and valuable but you can not use it to quantify or measure anything with any accuracy. Now it is alleged the pharma companies planned bad batches? We need a reputable whistleblower to come forward for this to be believable. You can not use vaers data to prove this.

• sharon sanders
    replied
    I asked earlier on the thread for no more blah blah. No more snips of videos of peeps without their support evidence...like their paper etc. Anything else is a huge waste of time.

Moving forward I am going to remove posts that do not contain support information.

Please do not keep stating the same conspiracy theories over and over. Everyone knows what they are now.

And - if anyone has a free, no subscription required link to the Pfizer documents, please post.

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    commented on 's reply
    There are real risks to taking COVID-19 vaccines and unsubstantiated claims diminish the real concerns. Really...this is so tedious. Especially the global conspiracy claims. TPTB do not all agree together at all times. They have competing interests. What is good for the power elites in China is not necessarily anything the power elites in Europe would agree with. For instance...

• sharon sanders
    replied
    Originally posted by tetano View Post
    During December 2020–July 2021, COVID-19 vaccine recipients had lower rates of non–COVID-19 mortality than did unvaccinated persons after adjusting for age, sex, race and ethnicity, and study site.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...RoGDDg#T1_down

GardenSpider commented
    Today, 07:32 PM
    I understand you are defending the CoVid shots. And you really want to cling to what the CDC has put on their site. But consider for a moment that we've been lied to, and continue to be lied to. Consider that for a moment. Because of the effect on the immune system, the more you get vaccinated, the greater the risk of getting CoVid and being hospitalized with CoVid. That has been established as I have posted links to those studies in this thread. It's time we all open our eyes.

American Thought Leaders: Dr. Paul Merik (by subscription after intro but well worth it)

This is a free clip from the long format interview above.
    Dr. Paul Marik: "They Lied About Everything."
    Dr. Paul Marik: "They've Lied About Everything In Terms of the Vaccine" They told us the shot would stay in the arm. "That's completely false." A recent study showed mRNA in breast milk. They told us the shot would prevent transmission — now widel…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Marik presents no evidence to support his claim that the more you get vaccinated, the greater the risk of getting COVID-19 in the above videos. He just says it. How does he know this? No one knows how many total infections there have been because people with mild cases are not tested or treated. Some do not even feel sick. Some have been reinfected several times in the last three years. If Dr. Marik is referring to serious cases that get hospitalized then he is apparently mistaken.

There are 41 authors of the study below from very diverse organizations. Are you saying they are all lying and part of a huge global conspiracy to sell vaccines and control the populations?

September 8, 2022

JAMA Internal Medicine

COVID-19-Associated Hospitalizations Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Adults 18 Years or Older in 13 US States, January 2021 to April 2022

Fiona P. Havers, MD, MHS1,2; Huong Pham, MPH1; Christopher A. Taylor, PhD1; et alMichael Whitaker, MPH1; Kadam Patel, MPH1,3; Onika Anglin, MPH1,3; Anita K. Kambhampati, MPH1; Jennifer Milucky, MSPH1; Elizabeth Zell, MStat1,4; Heidi L. Moline, MD, MPH1,2; Shua J. Chai, MD, MPH5,6; Pam Daily Kirley, MPH6; Nisha B. Alden, MPH7; Isaac Armistead, MD, MPH7; Kimberly Yousey-Hindes, MPH, CPH8; James Meek, MPH8; Kyle P. Openo, DrPH9,10; Evan J. Anderson, MD10,11,12; Libby Reeg, MPH13; Alexander Kohrman, MPH13; Ruth Lynfield, MD14; Kathryn Como-Sabetti, MPH14; Elizabeth M. Davis, MA15; Cory Cline, MPH15; Alison Muse, MPH16; Grant Barney, MPH16; Sophrena Bushey, MHS17; Christina B. Felsen, MPH17; Laurie M. Billing, MPH18; Eli Shiltz, MPH18; Melissa Sutton, MD, MPH19; Nasreen Abdullah, MD, MPH19; H. Keipp Talbot, MD, MPH20; William Schaffner, MD20; Mary Hill, MPH21; Andrea George, MPH21; Aron J. Hall, DVM, MSPH1; Stephanie R. Bialek, MD, MPH1,2; Neil C. Murthy, MD1,2; Bhavini Patel Murthy, MD1,2; Meredith McMorrow, MD, MPH1,2
    Author Affiliations Article Information
    • 1US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Response, Atlanta, Georgia
    • 2Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, Rockville, Maryland
    • 3General Dynamics Information Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
    • 4Stat-Epi Associates, Inc, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
    • 5Field Services Branch, Division of State and Local Readiness, Center for Preparedness and Response, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia
    • 6California Emerging Infections Program, Oakland
    • 7Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver
    • 8Connecticut Emerging Infections Program, Yale School of Public Health, New Haven
    • 9Division of Infectious Diseases, School of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
    • 10Georgia Emerging Infections Program, Georgia Department of Public Health, Atlanta
    • 11Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics, Emory School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
    • 12Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia
    • 13Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Lansing
    • 14Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul
    • 15New Mexico Department of Health, Santa Fe
    • 16New York State Department of Health, Albany
    • 17University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York
    • 18Ohio Department of Health, Columbus
    • 19Public Health Division, Oregon Health Authority, Portland
    • 20Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
    • 21Salt Lake County Health Department, Salt Lake City, Utah

JAMA Intern Med. 2022;182(10):1071-1081. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2022.4299
    COVID-19 Resource Center
    Key Points

Question How do COVID-19–associated hospitalization rates compare among adults who are unvaccinated and vaccinated, and what are the risk factors for hospitalization for COVID-19 among vaccinated persons?

Findings In this cross-sectional study of US adults hospitalized with COVID-19 during January 2022 to April 2022 (during Omicron variant predominance), COVID-19-associated hospitalization rates were 10.5 times higher in unvaccinated persons and 2.5 times higher in vaccinated persons with no booster dose, respectively, compared with those who had received a booster dose. Compared with unvaccinated hospitalized persons, vaccinated hospitalized persons were more likely to be older and have more underlying medical conditions.

Meaning The study results suggest that COVID-19 vaccines are strongly associated with prevention of serious COVID-19 illness.

Abstract

Importance Understanding risk factors for hospitalization in vaccinated persons and the association of COVID-19 vaccines with hospitalization rates is critical for public health efforts to control COVID-19.

Objective To determine characteristics of COVID-19–associated hospitalizations among vaccinated persons and comparative hospitalization rates in unvaccinated and vaccinated persons.

Design, Setting, and Participants From January 1, 2021, to April 30, 2022, patients 18 years or older with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection were identified from more than 250 hospitals in the population-based COVID-19–Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network. State immunization information system data were linked to cases, and the vaccination coverage data of the defined catchment population were used to compare hospitalization rates in unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals. Vaccinated and unvaccinated patient characteristics were compared in a representative sample with detailed medical record review; unweighted case counts and weighted percentages were calculated.

Exposures Laboratory-confirmed COVID-19–associated hospitalization, defined as a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result within 14 days before or during hospitalization.

Main Outcomes and Measures COVID-19–associated hospitalization rates among vaccinated vs unvaccinated persons and factors associated with COVID-19–associated hospitalization in vaccinated persons were assessed.

Results Using representative data from 192 509 hospitalizations (see Table 1 for demographic information), monthly COVID-19–associated hospitalization rates ranged from 3.5 times to 17.7 times higher in unvaccinated persons than vaccinated persons regardless of booster dose status. From January to April 2022, when the Omicron variant was predominant, hospitalization rates were 10.5 times higher in unvaccinated persons and 2.5 times higher in vaccinated persons with no booster dose, respectively, compared with those who had received a booster dose. Among sampled cases, vaccinated hospitalized patients with COVID-19 were older than those who were unvaccinated (median [IQR] age, 70 [58-80] years vs 58 [46-70] years, respectively; P < .001) and more likely to have 3 or more underlying medical conditions (1926 [77.8%] vs 4124 [51.6%], respectively; P < .001).

Conclusions and Relevance In this cross-sectional study of US adults hospitalized with COVID-19, unvaccinated adults were more likely to be hospitalized compared with vaccinated adults; hospitalization rates were lowest in those who had received a booster dose. Hospitalized vaccinated persons were older and more likely to have 3 or more underlying medical conditions and be long-term care facility residents compared with hospitalized unvaccinated persons. The study results suggest that clinicians and public health practitioners should continue to promote vaccination with all recommended doses for eligible persons.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2796235

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    According to Pfizer, the jab is ineffective i.e. they don't work. Smoke and mirrors. The media and pharma lied.

As to the death rate, as I have explained and shown here, the way the deaths were counted were deceptive. The treatment protocols didn't save lives, they killed patients as I have also posted those reports here. Sedation, ventilation, and remdesir killed. Alternative treatments that worked were sidelined and banned from hospitals. This drove up the death count.

What we are seeing is an uptick in all-cause-mortality (not related to CoVid), driven by the jab which disproportionately affects vaccinated people. Along with heavy vaccine injury. Of course there are no long term studies. We are the long term studies so we won't know for years how people en-mass will have been injured over a greater period of time, or how many more will die one year, two years, or more from their last shot, until such time as it happens.

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    I understand you are defending the CoVid shots. And you really want to cling to what the CDC has put on their site. But consider for a moment that we've been lied to, and continue to be lied to. Consider that for a moment. Because of the effect on the immune system, the more you get vaccinated, the greater the risk of getting CoVid and being hospitalized with CoVid. That has been established as I have posted links to those studies in this thread. It's time we all open our eyes.

American Thought Leaders: Dr. Paul Merik (by subscription after intro but well worth it)

This is a free clip from the long format interview above.
    Dr. Paul Marik: "They Lied About Everything."
    Dr. Paul Marik: "They've Lied About Everything In Terms of the Vaccine" They told us the shot would stay in the arm. "That's completely false." A recent study showed mRNA in breast milk. They told us the shot would prevent transmission — now widel…

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Sharon, the document reference on Google Drive comes from the WHO. A corrupt organization headed by Tedros who as I have posted on this thread, has a very dubious history. The WHO, supported by Bill Gates (depopulation through vaccination), is now partnered with the United Nations (Agenda for the 21 Century), and the World Economic Forum are the architects of the Great Reset and according to many, the pandemic itself as evidenced by Event 201 and operation LockStep. Not only must we question, but never assume these organizations have our best interest in mind.

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Regarding the Pfizer documents, check out the website. www.dailyclout.io and the talks by Naomi Wolf.

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Sharon, please refer to the post on Patterns Of Deployment Of Toxic Covid "Vaccine" Batches by Craig Paardekooper.
    The toxicity of the batches appears to be not at all random, but by design. Check it out.
    Donate And Support My Work: https://earthnewspaper.com/donate Dozens Of Articles And Videos Published Daily: https://EarthNewspaper.com 24/7 News: https://earthnewspaper.com/24-7-news-november-2021 24/7 News Archive: https://earthnewspaper.com/24-7-…

• tetano
    replied
    During December 2020–July 2021, COVID-19 vaccine recipients had lower rates of non–COVID-19 mortality than did unvaccinated persons after adjusting for age, sex, race and ethnicity, and study site.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X