Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID- 19 Vaccine Dangers, Side Effects, Controversy - Closed thread, please see scientific library

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily
    replied
    Sci Rep . Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave

J Cardiol Cases . An autopsy case report of fulminant myocarditis: Following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination

S'pore teen who suffered cardiac arrest after Covid-19 jab undergoing rehab, gets $225k in financial assistance

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    commented on 's reply
    This supports my idea that all sides are profiting from the pandemic.

Washington medical board charges Dr. Ryan Cole with COVID-19 related violations

snip

He is currently licensed by the Idaho Board of Medicine as well as medical boards in several other states. He is the CEO of Cole Diagnostics, a laboratory in Garden City.

During the first two years of the pandemic, Cole Diagnostics received a windfall of COVID-19 testing revenues and pandemic aid, as the Sun has previously reported.

The ability to run COVID-19 tests, alone, doubled the laboratory’s income from Medicaid and Medicare from what it had been in prior years.

• sharon sanders
    replied
    Please do not post any sudden death claims from twitter on this thread. Mostly these claims are completely unsubstantiated by any facts.

In general, the argument is that the anti-vaccine people claim sudden deaths are a result of the COVID-19 vaccines and pro-vaccine people claim these deaths are due to multiple COVID-19 infections.

Now that this argument has been posted here we do not need a lot of posts with unsubstantiated claims from either side. If someone has a study or autopsy link to support their theory, please post.

Our condolences to the friends and families of the loved ones who are now gone. Most families have been impacted by this pandemic and our heart felt sympathies are extended to all.

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied
    Time to pause covid mass vaccination Dr. John Campbell

DR. MCCULLOUGH AND THE ELEPHANT ON THE FIELD

Bivalent Covid-19 Vaccines - A Cautionary Tale Paul A. Offit, M.D.

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    replied
    Please see:

CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older - Pfizer-BioNTech (bivalent) - January 13, 2023

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    replied
    Disclosure: I am high risk for COVID-19 and I am fully vaccinated including the bivalent booster.

Also, as a point of context, there are been about 48 million COVID-19 doses given in the US. link

CDC Finally Released Its VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses for COVID Vaccines via FOIA

https://jackanapes.substack.com/p/cd...medium=reader2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might be confusing that I am fully vaccinated but I will post criticisms of the vaccines. Well, this is simply because a real search for the truth requires all "sides" to be considered. Also, we do not accecpt any government or corporation funding. We also do not accept ads and we are not selling anything. We are Independent Media.

FluTrackers does not endorse any medicines or any type of treatments or interventions. If you have any medical questions, consult your medical practitioner.

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    commented on 's reply
    It is statistically impossible that every sudden death is due to COVID-19 vaccines. The more probable explanation is that most people now have experienced multiple episodes of the COVID-19 illness, which is a thrombotic and circulatory disease, and they suffer various circulatory failures.

• Emily
    replied

By Adan Salazar INFOWARS.COM Monday, January 02, 2023

Former NFL player Uchechukwu Nwaneri, who vociferously advocated for mandatory vaccines, died suddenly last Friday, with a coroner reporting he likely suffered a heart attack.

Nwanaeri, 38, was reportedly found dead at his home in West Lafayette, Ind., according to the Lafayette Journal & Courier.

More from the Courier:
    Nwaneri drove up from Georgia, police said, and he was at his wife’s West Lafayette’s house in the 2600 block of Willow Drive when he apparently collapsed, Costello said.

Nwaneri’s wife found him unresponsive in a bedroom in her house about 1 a.m. Friday and called 911, Costello said.

Tippecanoe County Coroner Carrie Costello told the Courier an autopsy on the former Jacksonville Jaguars lineman found no evidence of foul play and “Preliminary results indicate a possible heart attack, pending toxicology results.”

Nwaneri was vocal about his support for the Covid jab on social media and espoused support for mandatory vaccine schemes and vaccine passports, at one point saying, “MANDATE THE VACCINE. Jail anyone who refuses.”...

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied

Conservative Show Host Dori Monson, Who Died Suddenly on New Year’s Eve, Had Adverse Reaction to Covid “Vaccine” Following Second Dose

By J.D. Rucker • Jan. 2, 2023
    The death of famous conservative radio personality Dori Monson sent shockwaves across Seattle and the talk radio world. He was just 61-years-old when he had a “cardiac event” at his home that put him in the hospital for two days. He died just before the new year.

According to his report on a show he did April 13, 2021, he had an adverse reaction to his second dose of the Moderna Covid jab and had to take a rare sick day. During the show, he expressed his desire to be vaccinated based on his age and the fact that he believed there was a “tiny, tiny” chance of having adverse reactions to the jabs.

“I went in positive I wasn’t going to get sick and then it just kicked my butt,” he said referring to his experience with the second dose. “So, Sunday night I’m sick. It’s kind of everything I’d heard about the second dose of the Moderna which is what I got. I’m sick. And I’m still planning on working on Monday.

“So I got to bed, I sleep about eight hours which is really good for me. And I wake up at 7:30 yesterday morning, right, to do show prep. And then, I’m sitting downstairs with my laptop on my chest and doing show prep and I discovered that I’m falling asleep every three minutes while trying to do show prep. I could not stay awake. And I thought, well maybe I can’t do the show today.”

He then explained how he had a 33-hour stretch where he slept 26 hours...

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied
    Edward Dowd talks about excess death rates and the shift the financial world is making in response. Funds are going long on the funeral industry and blood thinning drugs , and short on the insurance industry that covers employee benefits.
    He believes this is related to the vaccine program in the US.
    He also noted that a couple of the big Wall Street banks who led the way in imposing Covid vaccine mandates on employees quietly dropped the mandates this summer without explanation, in spite of the rising excess death rates.

Leave a comment:

• Pathfinder
    replied
    DECEMBER 13, 2022|JUDICIAL WATCH

Judicial Watch: FDA Records Show Significant Number of mRNA Test Rats Born with Skeletal Deformations

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 699 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regarding data Moderna submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, which indicate a “statistically significant” number of rats were born with skeletal deformations after their mothers were injected with the vaccine. The documents also reveal Moderna elected not to conduct a number of standard pharmacological studies on the laboratory test animals.

Judicial Watch obtained the records through a September 2021 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the FDA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) failed to respond to a June 2021, FOIA request biodistribution studies and related data for the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson& Johnson COVID vaccines (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services(No. 1:21-cv-02418)).

The records include a “Nonclinical Overview” prepared by Moderna and submitted to the FDA for approval of its vaccine revealing that a number of rats were born with skeletal deformations, known as “wavy ribs” and “rib nodules,” to mothers injected with the mRNA vaccine. The study dismissed the anomalies as “not considered adverse:”

mRNA-1273-related variations in skeletal examination included statistically significant increases in the number of F1 rats with 1 or more wavy ribs and 1 or more rib nodules. Wavy ribs appeared in 6 fetuses and 4 litters with a fetal prevalence of 4.03% and a litter prevalence of 18.2%. Rib nodules appeared in 5 of those 6 fetuses. Skeletal variations are structural changes that do not impact development or function of a developing embryo, are considered reversible, and often correlate with maternal toxicity and/or lack of other indicators of developmental toxicity (Carney and Kimmel 2007). Maternal toxicity in the form of clinical observations was observed for 5 days following the last dose (GD 13), correlating with the most sensitive period for rib development in rats (GDs 14 to 17). Furthermore, there were no other indicators of mRNA-1273-related developmental toxicity observed, including delayed ossification; therefore, these common skeletal variations were not considered adverse.

(Non-adverse deformations receive a different perspective in the July 2009 Environmental Researcharticle, “Dose–response relationships of rat fetal skeleton variations: Relevance for risk assessment:”

(Whether or not a substance-induced increase in the incidence of fetal skeleton variations should be taken into account for human risk assessment is a long-standing controversial issue. It has been argued that chemical-produced increases in variations are not to be considered for risk assessment because they are “unlikely to adversely affect survival or health.” The counter argument is that even not being overtly adverse and conveying no apparent selective disadvantage, a treatment-induced increase in the occurrence of variations means that the chemical agent has the potential to perturb skeleton development. According to this view, under a different condition of exposure, or in another species, this perturbation of normal bone formation may give rise to a different and more severe outcome.))

A “Pharmacokinetics Written Summary” marked “Confidential,” indicates that the information it contains is related to the mRNA-1273 (Moderna vaccine) strain, however, much of the data comes from work with mRNA-1647. The study states:

The results of a biodistribution study of mRNA-1647 support the development of mRNA-1273.

The biodistribution of mRNA-1647 was evaluated in a non-Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), single-dose, intramuscular (IM) injection study in Sprague Dawley rats…. mRNAs that are within an LNP of the same composition (e.g., mRNA-1273 and mRNA-1647) are expected to distribute similarly.

The “Summary” indicates:
    • No absorption studies with mRNA-1273 [used in Moderna’s COVID vaccine] have been performed.
    • No metabolism studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
    • No excretion studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
    • No PK [pharmacokinetic] studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
    • No other PK studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.

(According to PubMed.gov, “Pharmacokinetics studies are performed to clarify the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drug candidates…[and] are required for establishing the efficacy and safety in humans.”)

A separate study submitted to the FDA sponsored by Moderna Therapeutics Inc. and conducted by Charles River Laboratories in Montreal, Canada is titled “A Single Dose Intramuscular Injection Tissue Distribution Study of mRNA-1647 in Male Sprague-Dawley Rats” in which “[t]he objective … was to determine the tissue distribution of mRNA-1647,” as opposed to mRNA-1273 used in Moderna’s COVID vaccine.

In one appendix to the study, a “clarification” was issued in the toxicokinetic report regarding the half-life of mRNA injected into the rats, noting: “The average value of terminal half-life for the muscle (i.e. injection site) in Sections 4.2 and 5 of the toxicokinetic report should be read 14.9 [hours] instead of 8.39 [hours] based on the results of the toxicokinetic evaluation.”

The study further notes that the wording of the conclusion was modified to read, “The half-life … of mRNA-1647 was reliably estimated in muscle (site of injection), proximal popliteal and axillary distal lymph nodes, and spleen with average values for all construct t½ [half-life] of 14.9 8.39, 34.8, 31.1 and 63.0 hours, respectively.” [Emphasis in original]

Another appendix, titled “Summary Mean (±SE) mRNA-1647 Pharmacokinetic Parameters in Sprague-Dawley Rat in Plasma and Tissues Following 100μg Intramuscular Injection Administration of mRNA-1647 on Day 1,” reveals that, in addition to distributing to the muscle site, lymph nodes and spleen, the mRNA particles also distributed to the bone marrow, brain, eyes, heart, liver, lungs, stomach and testes.

A separate study indicates that the mRNA-1647 particles injected into rats were “observed in muscle (i.e. site of injection), followed by proximal (popliteal) lymph nodes, axillary lymph nodes and spleen, suggesting the mRNA-1647 distribution to the circulation by lymph flow.” (The mRNA was delivered via “lipid nanoparticle dispersion.”)

“These previously hidden records about the COVID-19 vaccine safety and efficacy studies raise a number of disturbing questions,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The fact that it has taken a federal lawsuit to get access to this material is yet another scandal.”

Through FOIA Judicial Watch has uncovered a substantial amount of information regarding COVID-19 issues:
    • In October 2020, Judicial Watch received FDA records that detailed pressure for COVID-19 vaccine booster approval and use.
    • NIH records revealed an FBI “inquiry” into the NIH’s controversial bat coronavirus grant tied to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The records also show National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) officials were concerned about “gain-of-function” research in China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2016. The Fauci agency was also concerned about EcoHealth Alliance’slack of compliance with reporting rules and use of gain-of-function research in the NIH-funded research involving bat coronaviruses in Wuhan, China.
    • HHS records revealed that from 2014 to 2019, $826,277 was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research by the NIAID.
    • NIAID records showed that it gave nine China-related grants to EcoHealth Alliance to research coronavirus emergence in bats and was the NIH’s top issuer of grants to the Wuhan lab itself. The records also included an email from the vice director of the Wuhan Lab asking an NIH official for help finding disinfectants for decontamination of airtight suits and indoor surfaces.
    • HHS records included an “urgent for Dr. Fauci ” email chain, citing ties between the Wuhan lab and the taxpayer-funded EcoHealth Alliance. The government emails also reported that the foundation of U.S. billionaire Bill Gates worked closely with the Chinese government to pave the way for Chinese-produced medications to be sold outside China and help “raise China’s voice of governance by placing representatives from China on important international counsels as high level commitment from China.”
    • HHS records included a grant application for research involving the coronavirus that appears to describe “gain-of-function” research involving RNA extractions from bats, experiments on viruses, attempts to develop a chimeric virus and efforts to genetically manipulate the full-length bat SARSr-CoV WIV1 strain molecular clone.
    • HHS records showed the State Department and NIAID knew immediately in January 2020 that China was withholding COVID data, which was hindering risk assessment and response by public health officials.
    • University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) records show the former director of the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), Dr. James W. Le Duc warned Chinese researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology of potential investigations into the COVID issue by Congress.
    • HHS records regarding biodistribution studies and related data for the COVID-19 vaccines show a key component of the vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech, lipid nanoparticles (LNPs), were found outside the injection site, mainly the liver, adrenal glands, spleen and ovaries of test animals, eight to 48 hours after injection.
    • Records from the Federal Select Agent Program (FSAP) reveal safety lapses and violations at U.S. biosafety laboratories that conduct research on dangerous agents and toxins.
    • HHS records include emails between National Institutes of Health (NIH) then-Director Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci, the director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), about hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19.
    • HHS records show that NIH officials tailored confidentiality forms to China’s terms and that the World Health Organization (WHO) conducted an unreleased, “strictly confidential” COVID-19 epidemiological analysis in January 2020.
    • Fauci emails include his approval of a press release supportive of China’s response to the 2019 novel coronavirus.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/mrna-t...-deformations/

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine

A major new autopsy report has found that three people who died unexpectedly at home with no pre-existing disease shortly after Covid vaccination were likely killed by the vaccine. A further two deaths were found to be possibly due to the vaccine.

The report, published in Clinical Research in Cardiology, the official journal of the German Cardiac Society, detailed autopsies carried out at Heidelberg University Hospital in 2021. Led by Thomas Longerich and Peter Schirmacher, it found that in five deaths that occurred within a week of the first or second dose of vaccination with Pfizer or Moderna, inflammation of the heart tissue due to an autoimmune response triggered by the vaccine had likely or possibly caused the death.

-more...

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    The implications of this data are enormous...

Extended essay
    COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk benefit assessment and ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities

https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/20...me-2022-108449

In a new peer-reviewed study published in The BMJ Journal of Medical Ethics, researchers performed a risk-benefit assessment and ethical analysis using data from Pfizer, Moderna and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Their findings were:

- Over a six-month period, 31,207 to 42,836 young adults ages 18-29, would have to receive a third mRNA vaccine - a booster - in order to prevent a single hospitalization.

- For every hospitalization averted there would be approximately 18.5 serious adverse events (SAE)s and 1430 - 4626 disruptions of daily activities, including in males, 1.5-4.6 booster-associated cases of myopericarditis, typically requiring hospitalization.

And then there’s this:

- For 32 hospitalizations prevented, there would be 593.5 serious adverse events.

The researchers concluded that “booster mandates in young adults are expected to cause a net harm.”

Whichever side of this debate you sit on, this data is critically important.

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    Andrew Bridgen MP

Vaccine Dangers, UK Parliament Debate on Dec. 13, 2022

16 December 2022
    List of supporting references used in vaccine harms debate speech

Following my speech on vaccine harms in the House of Commons earlier this week the following list contains a list of supporting scientific references. The list was proactively sent to journalists immediately after my speech.

List of supporting references used in vaccine harms debate speech

… because of clear and robust data of significant harms and little ongoing benefit. (1)

https://insulinresistance.org/index....le/view/71/224

… erosion of trust in public health and attack on democracy that we will witness in our lifetime. (2)

… despite widespread circulation and it making international news. (3,4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF73...=AseemMalhotra

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y/94503865.cms

… That psychological phenomenon is Wilful blindness. (5)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wilful-Blin.../dp/1847399053

Since the roll out in the UK of the Biontech/Pfizer mRNA vaccine we have almost half a million yellow card reports of adverse effects from the public. (6)

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting

… by the public is thought to only represent 10 % of the true rate of serious adverse events occurring in the population. (7)

In other words their data revealed one needed to vaccinate 119 people to prevent one infection. (8)

The World Health Organisation and the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges have previously made it clear that it’s an ethical responsibility that medical information is communicated to patients in absolute benefit and risk terms to protect the public from unnecessary anxiety and manipulation. (9) (10)

Gigerenzer G. Making sense of health statistics. Bull World Health Organ2009;87:567.

A Malhotra and colleagues explain how and why a US initiative to get doctors to stop using interventions with no benefit is being brought to the UK The idea that some medical procedures are unnecessary and can do more harm than good is as old as medicine itself. In Mesopotamia 38 centuries ago, Hammurabi proclaimed a law threatening overzealous surgeons with the loss of a hand or an eye. In 1915, at the height of a surgical vogue for prophylactic appendicectomy, Ernest Codman offended his Boston colleagues with a cartoon (figure⇓) mocking their indifference to outcomes and asking, “I wonder if clinical truth is incompatible with medical science? Could my clinical professors make a living without humbug?” Looking at the rates of tonsillectomy in London boroughs in the 1930s, John Alison Glover discovered that they were entirely governed by the policy of school doctors and bore no relation to need or outcomes.1 John (Jack) Wennberg established the science of outcomes research when in 1973 he described patterns of gross variation in the use of medical and surgical procedures in the United States, which lacked any clinical rationale but was closely related to supply.2 “Back Bay golden goose ostrich” cartoon BOSTON MEDICAL LIBRARY Diagnosis drives treatment, and in recent years the term overdiagnosis has been used to describe various situations where diagnoses lead to unnecessary treatment, wasting resources while increasing patient anxiety. Overdiagnosis can be said to occur when “individuals are diagnosed with conditions that will never cause symptoms or death” often as a “consequence of the enthusiasm of early diagnosis.”3 Overtreatment includes treatment of these overdiagnosed conditions. It also encompasses treatment that has minimal evidence of benefit or is excessive (in complexity, duration, or cost) relative to alternative accepted standards.4 5 A recent report by the Academy of …

…during a 3 month wave of omicron at the beginning of the year reveals one would need to vaccinate 7300 people over the age of 80 to prevent one covid death. (11)

Risk is notoriously difficult to communicate effectively. It is especially hard when referring to an emotive subject like the risk of dying as the emotional response prevents rational interpretation of complex numbers. To simplify understanding of the benefits of interventions the number of people who need to be treated to prevent a death can be measured, the number needed to treat (or “NNT”). The same

… revealed a rate of serious adverse events of 1 per 800 individuals vaccinated. (12)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...64410X22010283

In the past vaccines have been completely withdrawn from use for a much lower incidence of serious harm. For example, the swine flu vaccine was withdrawn in 1976 for causing Guillan Barre syndrome in 1 in 100,000 adults and in 1999 the rotavirus vaccine was withdrawn for causing a form of bowel obstruction in children affecting 1 in 10,000. (13)

https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/w...afety-of-covid

… a 25% increase in heart attack and cardiac arrest calls in 16-39 year olds in Israel associated with the first and second doses of vaccine and not associated with covid infection. (14)

Similar findings have been replicated in Florida. (15)

https://content.govdelivery.com/acco...letins/3312697

In fact in the UK we have an extra 14000 out of hospital cardiac arrests in 2021 compared to 2020 following the vaccine roll out. (16)

https://www.hartgroup.org/an-epidemi...rdiac-arrests/

the MHRA has a huge financial conflict of interest receiving 86% of its funding from the pharmaceutical industry they are supposed to regulate. (17)

Patients and doctors expect drug regulators to provide an unbiased, rigorous assessment of investigational medicines before they hit the market. But do they have sufficient independence from the companies they are meant to regulate? Maryanne Demasi investigates Over the past decades, regulatory agencies have seen large proportions of their budgets funded by the industry they are sworn to regulate. In 1992, the US Congress passed the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), allowing industry to fund the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) directly through “user fees” intended to support the cost of swiftly reviewing drug applications. With the act, the FDA moved from a fully taxpayer funded entity to one supplemented by industry money. Net PDUFA fees collected have increased 30 fold—from around $29m in 1993 to $884m in 2016.1 In Europe, industry fees funded 20% of the new EU-wide regulator, the European Medicines Agency (EMA), in 1995. By 2010 that had risen to 75%; today it is 89%.2 In 2005 in the UK, the House of Commons’ health committee evaluated the influence of the drug industry on health policy, including the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).3 The committee was concerned that industry funding could lead the agency to “lose sight of the need to protect and promote public health above all else as it seeks to win fee income from the companies.” But nearly two decades on, little has changed, and industry funding of drug regulators has become the international norm. The BMJ asked six leading regulators, in Australia, Canada, Europe, Japan, the UK, and US, a series of questions about their funding, transparency in their decision making (and of data), and the rate at which new drugs are approved. We found that industry money permeates the globe’s leading regulators, raising questions about …

Similarly another investigation revealed that members of the JCVI has financial links to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation totalling a billion dollars. (18)

https://www.zoeharcombe.com/2022/02/...s-of-interest/

Do policy makers, the media and the public know that the foundation is heavily invested in pharmaceutical industry stocks? (19)

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...571-7/fulltext

The real scandal is that those with a responsibility to patients and scientific integrity, namely doctors, academic institutions and medical journals collude with industry for financial gain.(20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLZ0...nel=CEBMOxford

… through the legal environment (limited liability for shareholders) and the extra-legal environment through opposition fragmentation. (21)

https://globalizationandhealth.biome...992-018-0336-y

It’s no surprise that because of so much control by an entity that has been described as “Psychopathic” in its profit making conduct (22)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corporation.../dp/1845291743

…one analysis suggests the third most common cause of death globally after heart disease and cancer is because of side effects of prescribed medications which were mostly avoidable.(23)

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2016/06/16...ause-of-death/

… “something is rotten in British Medicine and has been for a long time”. (24)

It’s increasingly hard to ignore the need for a statutory body for research misconduct Anjan Kumar Banerjee, a surgeon, spent the years 2002 to 2008 erased from the medical register for serious professional misconduct related to research fraud, financial misconduct, and substandard care, yet in 2014 he was awarded an MBE “for services to patient safety.”1 This embarrassing mistake was quickly rectified, and the MBE forfeited. But he remains a fellow of three medical colleges. Each either awarded him or reinstated a fellowship after his erasure, and the University of London has not withdrawn his MS degree, which has been known for 15 years to be based on fraudulent data. The long sorry story of Banerjee that cardiologist Peter Wilmshurst tells in the linked analysis article,1 and has told in part before,2 raises serious questions about the integrity of medical and scientific institutions. Wilmshurst’s story comes a few weeks after an article in the Times Higher Education about a report to government that says: “Senior figures in UK science have warned that despite decades of awareness of the cultural problems driving misconduct in science, little progress has been made … The draft … concludes that some research institutes, university administrators, funders, journals and science leaders have been covering up malpractice.”3 It’s splendidly ironic that this report is an unpublished “secret dossier.” But what the report says is not news. The United States had several high profile cases of research …

On separate occasions in the past several years these calls have been supported and covered by the Daily Mail, The Guardian and most recently the I newspaper. (25) (26) (27)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tors-warn.html

https://www.theguardian.com/healthca...-needs-inquiry

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/chil...n-drugs-143421

A report by the Journal of American Medical Association, studying the effect of the Covid-19 mRNA vaccination on children under 5 years of age, showed one in 200 had one adverse event, which resulted in hospitalisation, and symptoms that lasted longer than 90 days. As the data clearly shows, to anyone who wants to look, the mRNA vaccines are not safe, not effective and not necessary. (28)

Comparative Safety of the BNT162b2 Messenger RNA COVID-19 Vaccine vs Other Approved Vaccines in Children Younger Than 5 Years | Infectious Diseases | JAMA Network Open | JAMA Network

Leave a comment:

• Emily
    replied

Tajstra M, Jaroszewicz J, Gąsior M, et al. Acute Coronary Tree Thrombosis After Vaccination for COVID-19. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2021 May, 14 (9) e103–e104. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcin.2021.03.003

Introduction

Although the 3 authorized vaccines for COVID-19 appear to be very safe (1–3), the vaccines are quite new and dedicated for a new disease, which calls for even very rare events to be shared and discussed broadly with the medical community. Therefore, we would like to present a clinical case of a serious adverse event, possibly linked to 1 of the vaccines for COVID-19.

An 86-year-old man with a history of prostate cancer treated with prostatectomy and radiotherapy in 2006 and, until recently, with androgen receptor inhibitor (enzalutamide), had paroxysmal atrial fibrillation (treated with apixaban 2.5 mg twice a day), without any previous allergies to drugs or vaccines, was qualified to receive vaccination for COVID-19. On January 27, 2021, the patient received the first dose of Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine (Pfizer, New York, New York). Approximately 30 min after the injection, the patient collapsed. Based on electrocardiogram findings, acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction of the inferior wall was diagnosed (Figure 1A) and was referred to our center. On admission, the patient was unconscious, with clinical and hemodynamic signs of cardiogenic shock and recurrent bradyarrhythmias. Coronary angiography revealed occlusions/distal embolization in the distal part of the left anterior descending coronary artery, in the first diagonal branch, and in the distal part of the dominant right coronary artery, with large thrombus (Figures 1B and 1C). The primary percutaneous coronary intervention of the right coronary artery with manual aspiration thrombectomy was performed, along with coronary balloon angioplasty and glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor inhibitor (eptifibatide) administration, resulting in coronary flow improvement (Figure 1D). What is noteworthy, full patency of the left anterior descending coronary artery and first diagonal branch, and no signs of previous thrombus were observed in the control left coronary artery angiogram (Figure 1E). This could be related to the very short time between the thromboembolic event and the treatment. Unfortunately, on January 30, 2021, the patient died.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X