Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID- 19 Vaccine Dangers, Side Effects, Controversy - Closed thread, please see scientific library

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Steve Kirsch is also a millionaire having earned his fortune in Silicon Valley tech. He is founder and CEO of Vaccine Safety Research Foundation and works with about thirty scientists including Drs Robert Malone, Peter McCullough, Jessica Rose and others. See the website: https://www.vacsafety.org/about

Certainly many of Kirsch's claims are shocking. Interestingly he has a million dollars on the table for anyone who can disprove his math. I think it's important to hear all voices- for and against and also have input such as what Sharon offers here. Vaccine safety is a hotly debated issue.

Kirsch, alone with Dr. Jessica Rose who co-authored a paper with Dr. Peter McCullough are the leading experts in analyzing the VAERS data that show excess mortality since the vaccine rollout. That is, beyond the background rates of pre-vaccine years. As Kirsch states, he has teams of people working on this using different mathematical models. At the very least, this should raise serious questions about vaccine safety.

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    From what I gather, the "excess deaths" referenced are "above the background rate" that would normally be expected each year.

• sharon sanders
    replied
    bump this

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    replied
    Originally posted by GardenSpider View Post
    Columbia University study reports over 150K Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

I had 8 independent ways to show this before. And now there are 9. And nobody has a defensible number < 150,000. The CDC still claims no deaths, yet cannot explain how Schirmacher and others goofed.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/y...study-confirms

----------------------------------------------

Here is link to actual study:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...mortality_risk

COVID vaccination and age-stratified all-cause mortality risk
    I have a problem with this paper.

It is impossible to draw any conclusions about vaccine caused deaths in individuals within the first 5 - 8 weeks of vaccination during a pandemic in which the illness is thrombotic and is known to cause "natural" deaths from heart attacks and strokes. For one thing - many individuals could have contracted COVID-19 at the vaccination sites from others seeking vaccine. At my vaccination site no one was social distancing and no one was wearing a mask with a proper fit. Also, many people thought they were safe to take part in "normal" activities once they had two shots. This means that many people were abandoning their masks and going back to their usual routines within a month of the first vaccination shot. I warned many times on this site that the vaccines were ONLY ONE tool and that everyone should still be very careful about what situations they expose themselves to. I have always thought that many undiagnosed COVID-19 deaths have occurred.

And - the authors apparently used pandemic 2020 vs. pandemic 2021 to calculate excess deaths. Well...Alpha variant was circulating in 2020 during the months mentioned in this paper while the more deadly Delta variant was circulating in 2021.

"These models adjusted for COVID deaths as well as seasonality effects and interregional variation in mortality due to other factors by adjusting for same-month 2020 deaths."

These authors could be correct but comparing the Alpha wave to the Delta wave is inaccurate in their analysis.

Leave a comment:

• sharon sanders
    replied
    Steve "Kirsch has a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in electrical engineering and computer science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[3]"

He is apparently qualified to speak on electrical engineering and computer science. He also apparently has a lot of experience related to business creation. However, I would not consider him an expert on vaccines.

FluTrackers vaccine policy is to consult your medical practitioner.

Do not take any medical advice from the internet.

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    Dr. Stephanie Seneff serves as Senior research scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and is the author of Toxic Legacy, How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment. The MIT scientist wrote a research paper with Dr. Greg Nigh titled: “Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19” for the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research.

MIT Scientist: Covid Vaccines May Cause Diseases in '10 to 15 years' (Exclusive Video)

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    Covid-19 policy: Leading Israeli immunologist writes open letter: “It is time to admit failure”

"The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns, and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years," reads Professor Ehud Qimron's open letter to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Professor Ehud Qimron, head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University and one of the leading Israeli immunologists, has written an open letter sharply criticizing the Israeli - and indeed global - management of the coronavirus pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• alert
    commented on 's reply
    It's a bit specious to assume that all excess deaths in the pandemic (even excluding confirmed virus deaths) are due to the vaccine. There are a large number of other things such as the breakdown in the health care system and the economic damage due to the virus that are far better explanations for the excess deaths.

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. Not possible. Though with increasingly waning protection from the current vaccine, some countries are pushing for the vaccine every 3 months! Many doctors and scientists are coming forward now to warn of "immune fatigue" from repeated boosters.

I hope you are right. This is getting out of hand. Herd immunity from Omi would be ideal. One can only hope world leaders will see the light.

• GardenSpider
    replied
    Columbia University study reports over 150K Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

I had 8 independent ways to show this before. And now there are 9. And nobody has a defensible number < 150,000. The CDC still claims no deaths, yet cannot explain how Schirmacher and others goofed.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/y...study-confirms

----------------------------------------------

Here is link to actual study:

COVID vaccination and age-stratified all-cause mortality risk

Last edited by sharon sanders; January 18, 2022, 07:25 PM. Reason: added study name and link

Leave a comment:

• alert
    commented on 's reply
    Even if that were that case (which I'm not sure it is), vaccinating the entire world every 30 days, or even every 3-6 months, is simply not possible. We struggle to get most of the world an annual flu shot, both in terms of availability and acceptance.

I'm hoping that infection with omicron provides at least some period of immunity against it. Assuming that is the case, we're going to get to herd immunity in a couple weeks anyway, and the vaccine discussion may become irrelevant. The most likely result is that omicron turns COVID-19 into just another circulating human coronavirus.

Taking the first three doses of vaccine for six months to a year of protection against a widespread virus with a 0.5% to 1% fatality rate was a no-brainer to me. It's a lot different decision if the vaccine now offers only a couple months of protection against a low-level endemic virus with a fatality rate closer to (or perhaps even lower than) that of seasonal flu.

• GardenSpider
    replied
    Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

According to Steve Kirsch: "
    This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why."

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    New studies show that the COVID vaccines damage your immune system, likely permanently

The vaccines are making it more likely you'll be infected with Omicron 90 days after you are fully vaccinated.
    To keep vaccine effectiveness high against omicron, vaccination every 30 days is needed.

The vaccines are making it more likely you'll be infected with Omicron 90 days after you are fully vaccinated. To keep vaccine effectiveness high against omicron, vaccination every 30 days is needed.

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    replied
    Dr. Shankara Chetty on what is really going on

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/d...-views-on-what

"This is an interview of Dr Shankara Chetty of South Africa. He's successfully treated thousands of patients with COVID, saving them from hospitalization and death.

I thought he did a great job of explaining what is going on here which is why the video has nearly 150,000 views so far.

I don’t personally agree with everything he says, but I think he has a pretty interesting (and controversial) perspective that is worth listening to and considering.

I’m sure my readers will have a few comments on this, both agreeing and disagreeing with what he said.

I don’t think anyone’s views should be censored. Dr. Chetty has saved many lives from COVID, he’s very intelligent, and his early treatment protocols are very well

designed. Here are his thoughts on the virus and the vaccine."

Leave a comment:

• GardenSpider
    commented on 's reply
    Stew Peters has an in depth interview with Ricardo Delgado and his findings of graphene oxide structures in the vaccines.
    Last November we spoke with Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid, a professor of chemical sciences at Spain’s University of Almeira. Doctor Campra is affiliated with La Quinta Column, or “The Fifth Column,” a grou

Last November we spoke with Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid, a professor of chemical sciences at Spain’s University of Almeira. Doctor Campra is affiliated with La Quinta Column, or “The Fifth Column,” a group of dissident researchers who have dedicated themselves to investigating the vaccines the government is trying to force us all to take. Doctor Campra says that through his analysis of vaccines he’s discovered graphene oxide structures within vaccine samples. But Doctor Campra isn’t the only member of the Fifth Column. Another member is Dr. Ricardo Delgado. Dr. Delgado joins us.
Working...
X