No announcement yet.

The mystery of breakthrough COVID-19 infections and their psychological impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mystery of breakthrough COVID-19 infections and their psychological impact

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...-19-infections

The Mystery of Breakthrough COVID-19 Infections

There is nothing surprising about cases like mine, but they do have a psychological impact.

By Masha Gessen

April 10, 2021
    The first weekend of March was the best weekend in a year. My son; my girlfriend, Julia; and I drove north from New York City to a cabin in the woods. We would spend the weekend by a frozen lake, ice-skating, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. It had been more than two weeks since my second vaccine shot. Julia had had her first shot the previous Monday. That weekend, movie theatres were opening in the city. Our over-all pandemic routines hadn’t changed much, but I was planning to take my first reporting trip in more than a year. We were at the finish line...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

“‘i love myself.’ the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever.” ---- nayyirah waheed

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

bump this

Comment

Working...
    X