Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil - Distrito Federal, influenza 2019: 12 fatalities

Confirmed first H1N1 death in DF this year; patient was 83 years old

The Department of Health confirmed the first death of H1N1 this year. The victim lived in the Federal District and was 83 years old. Laboratory tests carried out during the hospitalization period confirmed the presence of Influenza A virus, type H1N1. The information came out of the last epidemiological bulletin of the Health Department, released this month. The death occurred on April 30, at Home Hospital, 613 South.

https://www.correiobraziliense.com.b...-de-h1n1.shtml

A 5-year-old child with H1N1 dies in Mexico City; is the second death of 2019

A 5-year-old boy diagnosed with the H1N1 flu virus died in the Federal District in the first half of this month. The information is contained in epidemiological bulletins published by the Secretariat of Health. According to the folder, the victim had poor immune system. The secretariat, however, did not detail the picture. This was the second death of 2019 due to the disease in DF. A third case is investigated by the folder. The patient was hospitalized at the North Wing Regional Hospital and died on Monday (27).

Comment

'I lost my 23-year-old son to a virus. Get vaccinated. Flu kills '

Public servant Th?mar de Castro Dias lost his eldest son, Lucas (a prominent figure), at age 23, for the H1N1 flu. Between the manifestation of the first symptoms of the disease - late Sunday afternoon of 05/26/2019 - and the statement of death on Monday afternoon were less than 24 hours. The virulence with which the disease developed in the young man's body surprised even the medical staff. 'My son was absolutely healthy, what happened has no explanation, I attribute only to the fragility that is life,' says the mother. According to the latest epidemiological bulletin released by the Health Department of the Federal District, 12 people died as a result of flu this year. Of the total, three were due to influenza A (H1N1), the other deaths are related to other strains of the virus.

Lucas, o filho mais velho da servidora pública Thâmar de Castro Dias, morreu menos de 24 horas depois de relatar o início de um resfriado

Comment

Working...
      X