Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Source: http://www.laprensa.com.ar/337652-Co...ital.note.aspx

    Current events
    The Health Minister said that Buenos Aires was raised to 15 the toll from influenza A in the City of Buenos Aires
    Confirmed two new deaths in the Capital

    16.07.2009 | An expert committee of the City of crisis highlighted that of 177 children between 4 and 14 years treated in pediatric hospitals, none died and the outcome was "very good" in all patients.

    Two new deaths from influenza A amounted to 15 fatalities in the city of Buenos Aires, while there are three other "probable" and 33 "studio", as confirmed today by the Minister of Health of Buenos Aires, Jorge Lemus.

    "There are 15 confirmed deaths, three probable and 33 in study," the officials to upgrade at a press conference alongside the head of government of Buenos Aires Mauricio Macri, the data of the pandemic in the district.

    Lemus said that "95 percent" of the deceased had a history chronic respiratory or belonged to the group with risk factors. "

    Meanwhile, an expert from the crisis committee of the City noted that of 177 children between 4 and 14 years treated in pediatric hospitals, none died and the outcome was "very good" in all patients.

    Macri felt that the epidemic is on the gradual improvement "in the city, to clarify that" we are equal to or slightly better than last week "and bring" peace "to Buenos Aires on the care of patients infected with influenza virus A (H1N1) in the district.

    The governor of Buenos Aires highlighted the work of the staff of hospitals and health centers which, in his view, "took up the topic (the disease) without collapse" of the health system in the City, which he said "is much more prepared "Since the start of the outbreak.

    After announcing that the city "will continue to monitor daily cases of deaths and infected, it was considered" positive for another week "taking into account the disease" we had a very difficult time "for spreading in the winter.

    Macri also thanked the work of teachers during the "pre-break," and predicted that with Education Minister Mariano Naradosky, "we are looking for alternatives to minimize loss of school days."

    Leave a comment:


  • HenryN
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    On Wednesday, there were already 48 listed at Buenos Aires government site

    http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/flu/...9921875&zoom=9

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Source: http://www.eldia.com.ar/edis/2009071...0710184506.htm


    The Buenos Aires government confirmed four other deaths from influenza A
    Thus, 13 total deaths in the City of Buenos Aires, because of the pandemic. Lemus The minister stressed that "84 percent of the victims had pre-existing disease"



    The Government today confirmed four new porte?o fatal cases of influenza A in the city of Buenos Aires, where people died from the disease so far added 13.

    In addition, the minister of health of the community, Jorge Lemus, reported that two other cases "probable" infection, that "under consideration" other 22, and stressed that "84 percent of the victims had prior pathology" .

    At the same press conference, the head of the Government of Buenos Aires, Mauricio Macri, was "optimistic" because the amount of queries "quarter fell sharply in the last ten days," though, as he said-"are medically necessary and to tackle the drugs problem. "

    "We are better than last year, when the influenza A virus does not exist,"
    he said Macri, who denied that there is a need to enact "health break" to prevent infection, as mandated by the Executive Central this Friday.

    To Macri "no extraordinary measures are required" as a precaution but acknowledged that "little people" was now entered the city of Buenos Aires, in a day "sandwich" between the holiday of July 9 for the Day Independence and the weekend.

    "We remain optimistic. The peak of the disease happened a few days ago and now there are intensive care beds available in hospitals," the Head of Government, and recommended that the company pursue a "totally normal".


    In addition, Macri confirmed that the holidays will not be made by October the long winter recess provided at the situation of influenza A and forecast that "the days of classes to try to recover the lost end of the year."

    Consulted by the complaint made the NGO Doctors of the World Argentina subsidiary, noting that the actual number of deaths by influenza A/H1N1 triple the official figure (82 as of yesterday), the minister Lemus described as "irresponsible" for authorities of the entity "to provide such data."

    "We know the arguments that have to give these data to see where we would get that information," the minister criticized.

    Moreover, Lemus read a letter sent to the owner of the World Health Organization (WHO), where he said, "backed by what our country."

    > swap

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Source: http://www.asteriscos.tv/noticia-21627.html

    The City has confirmed four new deaths from Influenza A

    Will join the 13 fatal cases in the City. However, Macri said that "demand continues to fall on the health system" product of the pandemic
    Size letraTama?o of letraTama?o of letraTama?o lyrics
    Print

    10/07/09

    They met four new cases of fatal influenza in the City of Buenos Aires, but authorities confirmed that consultations are falling in the metropolitan area-Capital Federal and Gran Buenos Aires, but increasing in the country.

    At a press conference, head of the city government of Buenos Aires, Mauricio Macri, insisted that the situation has evolved positively "and said:" We are quiet and reasonably optimistic "about the evolution of the pandemic.

    Even indicated that the outlook is "better than last year when there was no influenza A". Macri also confirmed that the school suspended recess scheduled for one week in October and said that another week of school missed by the flu will recover towards the "end of the school."

    For its part, Health Minister Jorge Lemus, confirmed that the number of deaths by influenza virus A H1N1 rose to 13 in the City.

    The minister felt that "it is irresponsible" public denunciation by the NGO Doctors of the World, who argued that there were fewer deaths from the real. "We would like to know where to get that evidence," Lemus challenged.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Source: http://momento24.com/2009/07/08/grip...mas-y-suman-9/

    Influenza A: The government said porte?o 2 and add 9 more deaths
    Published on 08 July 2009 at 18:39
    Tags: influenza, leums, Mauricio Macri, zin

    consultagripe

    The government of Buenos Aires confirmed this afternoon at a press conference two new fatal cases of influenza A in the Federal Capital, where he joined nine people who died from the disease.

    Anyway, Mauricio Macri, said: "We are obviously better than a week ago," adding that consultations in the health system porte?o fell from 600 to 150 in the space of seven days.

    Meanwhile, the head of the health Aires, Jorge Lemus also confirmed nine cases of lethal influenza A in the Capital so far said that two other people died, probably due to the disease.

    His fellow national, Juan Manzur, said earlier that according to data from the central government total 70 people have died so far in the country due to the new influenza A/H1N1, 44 more than the officially reported before the elections of June 28 past.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Source: http://www.larazon.com.ar/notas/2009.../01954930.html

    DETAILS OF THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH PORTE?O
    Already there are seven dead in Capital
    Minister of Health of Buenos Aires, Jorge Lemus admitted that, until yesterday, and seven were killed by influenza A in the City. There are another 17 suspected cases are being studied. At a press conference, officials emphasized the prevention councils.

    In the coming days to Lemus receive three specialists Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an agency of the government of United States with much recognition around the world. The envoys of the CDC, which also comprise the World Health Organization (WHO) and Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), will remain in the country to investigate the extent of the H1N1 virus and its evolution curves. The data can be collected and the conclusions they reach, will be reported to the agency to devise prevention plans in other countries. The CDC chose Argentina because it ranks third in the ranking of deaths from influenza A. n

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City (7/7): 6 more deaths confirmed

    Source: http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1148100


    So far seven deaths in the city
    This was stated by the Minister of Health in Buenos Aires press conference, there are 17 cases under study, while the rest said it was a decision by the national government "but" was not discussed in the City "," we recommend the self - individual, "he

    Tuesday July 7, 2009 | 19:01 (updated 19:00)
    click here

    Minister of Health of Buenos Aires, Jorge Lemus, said today that so far seven are killed by influenza A in the city. He also reported that there were 17 suspected cases under study.

    At a press conference, officials emphasized the prevention councils. As for the rest now ready for public administration, Lemus said that "it was a decision by the national government," but that "was not discussed in the city."

    In this regard, noted the recommendation of the individual self. "We're not willing to further closures of which we have already decided," added the minister.

    More deaths in the interior. A baby almost two years, was suffering from influenza A, Rio Gallegos died in an attack of epilepsy, a disease suffered previously. Minister of Health Santa Cruz, Mat?as Mazzu, lanacion.com told that the boy had contracted the virus, but it responded well to treatment, when was attacked and died.

    Little suffered from epilepsy and a severe respiratory infection, and therefore belonged to the so-called risk groups.

    Meanwhile, a man of 48 years died last Saturday in Caleta Olivia, in the northern province, two days after being placed in a private health center with a table similar to that of influenza A, but is awaiting the results of studies Malbr?n sent to the Institute to confirm whether she had the disease.

    The council's head of intensive care hospital Mu??z, Jorge San Mart?n, stressed the importance of those who have symptoms that relate to influenza A, headache, fever over 38 degrees, headache and muscle aches should consult a doctor as it recorded the first inconvenience.

    "He who has symptoms has to consult and we will administer the medication in question. But it is very important to consult immediately because antivirals are effective in the first 48 hours after the onset of symptoms," said San Mart?n.

    Asked about when she could begin to give the spread of the disease, was cautious. "We model the evolution of seasonal influenza viruses. Under this scheme, within 15 days we will have the peak [of cases] and then will start to decline," he said.

    However, he added: "Anyway, this is a new virus and we do not know if it will behave exactly like the normal virus."

    Leave a comment:


  • marcovth
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City (7/3): 6 more deaths confirmed

    Wow ! I remember on Tuesday there were 26 cases.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    replied
    Re: Bueno Aires City (7/3): 6 more deaths confirmed

    Source: http://www.lmneuquen.com.ar/noticias/2009/7/3/32782.php

    Influenza A: six new deaths confirmed in Buenos Aires
    This brings the account to 52 the number of deaths from the disease. Apparently would be 100,000 cases of H1N1 virus in the nation.

    Buenos Aires - The Minister of Health of Buenos Aires, Jorge Lemus, tonight confirmed six new cases of fatal influenza A in the city of Buenos Aires.

    At a press conference, Lemus said that the deaths were "due to complications with other diseases."

    He also said that two other people may have died in the port area affected by the new influenza virus A/H1N1, adding that 14 cases were more lethal in the process of study.

    Therefore, 52 deaths were confirmed in the country by influenza A, the 44 handled formally by the Government, announced that six more Lemus and two more in Santa Fe reported by provincial Health Minister Debora Ferrandini. (NA) .-

    Leave a comment:


  • Shiloh
    started a topic Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Bueno Aires City: confirmed deaths

    Source: http://www.urgente24.com/index.php?&id=ver&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=125240&cHash=7285e38ac6

    Google translation:

    Ciudad de Buenos Aires: 6 more deaths confirmed by influenza A

    The Health Minister announced Porte?o, Jorge Lemus. The total dead in Argentina reached 52 (there were 2 more in Rosario). "We're delivering the drugs that are prescribed by doctors for patients who need them, we have complied with all orders," said Lemus.


    | 03/07/2009 | 20:38

    CIUDAD DE BUENOS AIRES (Urgente24). Minister of Health of Buenos Aires, Jorge Lemus, confirmed today (03/07) 6 more deaths in the City of Buenos Aires by influenza A. In this way, the total dead in Argentina reached 52 (there were 2 more in Rosario).

    In addition, 2 other suspected deaths possibly caused by the virus, while 14 other cases under consideration, the official said at a press conference.


    "We're delivering the drugs that are prescribed by doctors for patients who need them, we have complied with all orders," said the minister, who said that the Government is providing on time and to hospitals.

    Lemus also highlighted that the dynamics of influenza A (H1N1) is being followed by the day, so far, steps have been taken are as scientifically recommended to be taken.

    "We again emphasize that the most important measures are taken with those who are sick: For patients who are diagnosed or suspected should make self-isolation and social distancing, and if they do move with chinstrap," the Minister.

    For their part, experts and epidemiologists infectologists who accompanied the Minister added:

    "In this time of the EW that we do not need to implement any other shows or on areas where he is attending a large audience because it is not proven in terms of cost-benefit curve this will improve or decrease the peak of the epidemic.

    "We are appealing to the social and civil responsibility, the community has to take some measures to prevent the spread of this virus."

    "The individual with fever and symptoms should not go to work, you must stay home."

    "The most important factor for cleaning surfaces is lavandin is very cheap and trust."

    "The most important thing is to call a social conscience: in being obsessive hand washing. The virus is not circulating in the air coming into our body, in most cases because it touches a surface where it was and then put their hands in their mouths or eyes. "

    Finally, the doctors left it clear that the health system is able to handle the emergency, "40 days ago we were preparing our hospitals to enhance capacity and address this epidemic, increasing the amount of ventilation, for example."
Working...
X