Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina Deaths Reported at 22

Source: http://momento24.com/en/2009/06/25/1...he-virus-h1n1/

So far, this site has been accurate with respect to the death counts even though it only published a headline with no follow-up story.

12:36 - 22 are already the dead persons for the swine flu, another pregnant woman has died because of the virus H1N1
    Posted on 25 June 2009 at 12:39
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Re: Argentina Deaths Reported at 22

Source: http://www.buenosairesherald.com/BreakingNews/View/4824

Here's more on the story:

A pregnant woman died after contracting influenza N1H1 in Buenos Aires province, becoming the 22nd victim of the deadly illness in Argentina, official sources reported.

The 24-year-old woman had been hospitalized at the G?emes clinic in the district of Luj?n, after she showed symptoms of the illness.

Sources said the mayor of Luj?n, Graciela Rosso and the local Health Secretary, H?ctor Ruffinelli, will give a press conference this afternoon to comment on the details of the case.

Last night, government confirmed that 1.391 people had contracted Influenza A, also known as swine flu in the country. The government is meanwhile mulling to declare the state of health emergency in the country.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Source: http://www.inforegion.com.ar/vernota...95&dis=1&sec=2

Confirmed a new death from influenza A 2009-06-25 00:00:00

A pregnant woman of 24 years died this morning in Luj?n influenza A product that is still expanding. With this death, and 21 cases are fatal in the country. Requested to step up prevention and immediately go to the doctor at the first symptom.

A couple of 24 years, who was pregnant, died this morning in Luj?n product of influenza A.

The girl was placed in the clinic where G?emes is recovering now that her little boy could be saved in time. The baby was 38 weeks we had a cesarean baby.

With this death, and 22 are dead in the country for influenza A.

While noting that progress vacation half years as a preventive measure is not dismissed, the officer felt that this would be counterproductive, since it has not yet reached an extreme situation and not all schools have the same programming (Andina).

Comment

Source: http://www.eldiariodelarepublica.com...18610&Itemid=1

The deaths from influenza A amounts to 22
        Written by Editorial The Journal of the Republic
        25-06-09 ---- 11:20
        The last fatal case occurred in Luj?n, Buenos Aires province. She was a woman aged 22 who was pregnant. Doctors managed to save the baby.

A 22-year-old who was pregnant was killed in the city of Buenos Aires Luj?n as a result of influenza A, despite which the doctors managed to save the baby. The official figure of deaths from influenza A rose to 22.
        The mayor, Graciela Rosso, and the Health Secretary, Hector Ruffinelli, gave a press conference in the situation room of the palace where the community reported the death, which was later confirmed by sources in the Ministry of Health of Buenos Aires. The victim, a resident in the town of General Rodriguez, died in the clinic G?emes of the city of Luj?n.
        The mayor Rosso unveiled the new case, while requiring that the woman was subjected to a cesarean delivery and the baby was compromised as a result of this problem, but today was a good performance, "he said.
        According to published a local newspaper, the community leader said that in the municipality in charge "have strengthened the public health system, so I wish peace of mind." For its part, Health Secretary of the commune, H?ctor Ruffinelli explained that at the local hospital there are "two cases" of suspected influenza A in the field of pediatrics and in the private system there are two cases "are being tested.
        "We still lack the serological confirmation, but none has bad outcome," he said. DyN.
        > swap

Comment

Working...
        X