• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palito Ortega hospitalized with possible pneumonia

Spanish-English translation

Palito Ortega hospitalized with possible pneumonia
    September 13, 2012 ? 00:52

The musician and producer Ramon "Palito" Ortega was hospitalized on Wednesday with a fever and chest pains that could be due to pneumonia, his wife confirmed.
    "They talk about the possibility of pneumonia, but let's see ... He was hospitalized, I do not know how long," he told reporters the actress Evangelina Salazar in the hospital door Favaloro Foundation of Argentina's capital.
    Ortega, 70, "came to Los Angeles two days ago and that same day he went to do a show. Then went to see some things in the field that has the recording studio and today (Wednesday) gave me the news of returning before because he did not feel well, "said the woman, who accompanies Ortega 45 years.
    The musician moved by his means the medical center with more than 39 degrees of fever and chest pain. Salazar said "what the heart problem is ruled out. Were doing X-rays and other checks but now I'll find out."
    Favaloro Foundation, recognized in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, reported that Ortega disseminate medical part at the moment.
    Nicknamed "Palito" for his thin build, Ortega was born in the province of Tucum?n in 1942. Son of a poor family, he began his musical career in 1957.
    His consecration came in 1962 in the musical program Clan Club televised. His best-known songs as "unkempt", "Welcome to Love", "Media bride" and "Happiness" dating from that era.
    He also ventured into cinema with films like "Spring Fever", "My first girlfriend", in which he met his wife, "A boy like me", "Happy Heart" and "hippie family" among others.
Working...
X