do it today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do it today

I wanted to remind everyone who may have been putting off a dentist or doctor visit, that now would be the time to make that call. No one knows how bad this may get and no one is going to want to be in the position of needing emergency visits to either kind of professional during a flu explosion.

In your stores you should include some emergency glue for repairing lost fillings and caps. I lost a cap on an extended trip one time. The agony of the exposed nerve in my tooth is something I never want anyone to experience for any length of time. Any large pharmacy will carry the product.
    Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
    Thank you,
    Shannon Bennett

Re: do it today

Great reminder Shannon.
    I've been struggling with a tooth problem for weeks and blaming the wrong tooth. Just has a root canal done Wed on the right tooth, but I've been stressing about getting it resolved before things get bad.

There are little repair kits out there, Ambesol, oil of cloves and at least a half dozen other things for dealing with dental emergencies and pain.
    I've included several in my preps too.
    "There's a chance peace will come in your life - please buy one" - Melanie Safka
    "The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be" - Socrates

Comment

Working...
    X