Viraldefender.com is selling a mask that uses an iodinated technology that was tested against the H5N1 virus and totally eliminated it! They are selling these masks to Government agencies around the world and yet the governments are purchasing inexpensive N95 masks for the public in the event of a pandemic. What the hell is going on? I also read in an article that stated that the CDC was receiving large contributions from 3M who ironically manufacture the N95 masks that they so emphatically endorse. I noticed on the viraldefender site a comparison chart which shows the Triosyn mask absolutely destroying the N95 masks. They are a little more expensive than the N95 masks but am I really willing to take a chance. I'd rather have a 99.99% chance of not getting infected than a 95% chance. However, I noticed that the concentrations at which the masks were tested were so outrageous I figure under normal concentrations the mask would actually last at least a month before replacement. I however will probably go a week with before replacing.