Too bad. But that is reality I think.
Anyway, this is what I did this week because when there is an outbreak of a novel flu virus among humans anywhere in the world we all need to take a long look at that. At the very least we can say there is a novel flu virus outbreak in the Shanghai-Eastern China area that is infecting some people and has killed a few:
1) I renewed a 90 day prescription of a maintenance drug that I must take everyday,
2) My husband had an eye procedure that he has put off for a year,
3) I stocked up on large chocolate bars since they were on sale - by one and then get one for free (I ate one already - lol),
4) I bought a 25 pound bag of rice.
5) I am still in Florida. I go to Canada in the summers, leaving Florida in mid-May, and this is still the schedule for this year.
So that is where my mind is. It wasn't much but I feel better. I think that people who are in the public eye should disclose what they are doing, or not doing, about disease outbreaks. Action speaks louder than words.