X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemic Planning & Information Manual

Excellent manual prepared by JJackson.

See links below please.
    Last edited by JJackson; March 2, 2020, 05:34 PM. Reason: repair broken link

Re: Pandemic Planning & Information Manual

Thank you very much JJackson, this will certainly help, guide and for some give more Hints & Tips.

Thank you for such professionalism.

Comment

Very nice. I am going to print it and give it to a few relatives who are dragging their feet. When they finally decide to prep they will have this document to help. You are wonderful to do this for everyone.
      Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
      Thank you,
      Shannon Bennett

Comment

"The problem with a flu pandemic is that it may not happen for years and yet when it comes it could be
        everywhere in weeks and panic buying could clear the shops hours after the first announcement on TV.
        To beat the rush you can get into the habit of checking flutrackers or similar websites on a daily basis
        to see what the scientific community know about clusters before the mass media broadcast, also regular
        checking will get you used to ?normal? activity levels so you can spot when something is amiss."

Is something amiss in indonesia?

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments.

What I am after is some feed back particularly if any one reads it who is not already up to speed with BF.

It was written for the BF virgin, is it easy to follow if you do not already now most of what is in it?

I know all of you who have posted above know more than I do.

Comment

Florida1 has PMd me to say the link to this download is not working at the moment and, as I have not looked at the manual I wrote for over a year, I have begun to revise it a bit and will upload the amended version once it is done. In the mean time I have put an HTML version up at www.jcsonline.co.uk and it can be downloded as a PDF from Gujo's site at http://www.mipodcast.com/H5N1/ under JJackson Pandemic manual.

Comment

If this has worked there should be copies of the manual in PDF & DOC forms you can download or if you prefer just view it as an html page at www.JCSonline.co.uk

If you have a copy of the old manual I would re-download as this version has one or two errors, broken links, typos removed and a few other minor modifications.

As always please post or PM me with comments, errors or modifications you think need to be made.

Jonathan.

Some things to think about in the event of a Pandemic - updated.pdf

Some things to think about in the event of a Pandemic - updated.doc
              Last edited by JJackson; June 15, 2007, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Thank you Jonathan. I recall downloading this months ago. I'll have to check out the revisions.
                "In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man (or woman https://flutrackers.com/forum/core/i...ilies/wink.png), and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for it then costs nothing to be a patriot."- Mark TwainReason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. -Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X