Solar Backup Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solar Backup Generator

#29: "what is the Maximum power that can be sent from a Home into the grid without overheating the lines"

The same it can be max. sucked from the local power source giving the house power - attached source lines thickness depending (if grid is meant to be the local power provider's source).

Comment

hmmmm

each unit is ~ 114 AMPs, I guess a house running normal power would absorb part of it so I should be able to max out with 2 per home...

I guess I could modify the inverter to slightly higher voltage to lower the AMPs...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
        modify the inverter to slightly higher voltage to lower the AMPs...
        only slightly, otherwise ...

Comment

lol... when someone asks what I am using I always say gravity because it spins their mind with the possibilities...

I've been working on grants for several years and always end up getting kicked out in the final decision...

I'm getting closer to final prototype funding I've raised on my own...

once it is complete, it will be a few months before full production...

This pretty much tells me you are not on to something.
          If you are doing cold fusion or knocking hydrogen atoms to a lower state, I have some bad news for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Flufreak View Post
            This pretty much tells me you are not on to something.
            actually just the opposite, this administration is no different than any other, no matter what you are being told...

I can show you how to run a Hydrogen car with $35 dollars worth of hardware... You will never have to stop at a hydrogen station...

That's one reason the Hydrogen auto was back burnered, they realized there is nothing to tax to pay for the roads...

all electric on the other hand...

Comment

actually just the opposite, this administration is no different than any other, no matter what you are being told...

I can show you how to run a Hydrogen car with $35 dollars worth of hardware... You will never have to stop at a hydrogen station...

That's one reason the Hydrogen auto was back burnered, they realized there is nothing to tax to pay for the roads...

all electric on the other hand...
              If true, this information would have an Ro much greater than the pandemic flu does at 2.0, and would also be "unstopable" . If you are right about your government conspiracy theory, you posts would already be deleted! Also, why would you call such attention to yourself to post anything at all here about any of this?

Comment

Can we please stick to the practical and dispense with the fantasies and conspiracies?

Comment

Originally posted by Flufreak View Post
                  If true, this information would have an Ro much greater than the pandemic flu does at 2.0, and would also be "unstopable" . If you are right about your government conspiracy theory, you posts would already be deleted!
                  Well things are getting much better than years ago when someone speaking in public would die of lead poisoning, it is not that inventors are in danger any more, they just aren't being helped in moving forward with ideas that can change the planet.

Why do you think Pickens just rolled back his plans to open the largest wind farm in the US and moved back in the direction of burning fuel for energy production? Well beside the fact that he owns several of the largest natural gas reserves in our country...

He seriously believes America must end its dependence on foreign oil.

Where were the investors that should have stepped in to help him?

All this talk about going green, but reality is different, we are still an oil based economy.

Also, why would you call such attention to yourself to post anything at all here about any of this?
                  the nice thing about forums, is there is always a Zac around to point out my ideas are crazy...

When the Wright brothers went to the scientific community and told them they were going to fly...

They were called crazy by the greatest scientific minds of the time...

look at the sky and watch the 60 tons of metal flying today...

Things are only impossible, until they are done...

Comment

Working...
                  X