Emergency Preparedness Ideas - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Preparedness Ideas - 2014

I would also like to thank you for your valued information and preparedness plans. I live in the UK and have been prepared since 2009.

Re: What are FluTrackers personally doing about the various political, social, economic, disease uncertainties - Fall 2014

I have continued stocking up on the items most likely to go first in an emergency. Today those items include bleach, trash bags, nitrile gloves, face masks, plastic sheeting, water purification devices and tape. These items are in addition to those specifically mentioned in the Sarjevo post. I also have plans to add a few more 55 gal. drums for water storage. Carbonated beverage companies are a good place to find used plastic 55 gal. drums which are food safe. The only other items which might be considered unusual are my typical flu/cold medicine preps. Keeping the flu at bay makes good sense. I have asthma and a bout of the flu has been known to bench me for six weeks. I realize if I was to become infected with another virus while still recovering from the flu, the outcome might not be a good one. Zinc, vitamin D3, ginger, turmeric, pepper, dried elderberries and a few other herbs and spices sit waiting on my medicine shelves.
    Please do not ask me for medical advice, I am not a medical doctor.

Avatar is a painting by Alan Pollack, titled, "Plague". I'm sure it was an accident that the plague girl happened to look almost like my twin.
    Thank you,
    Shannon Bennett

Comment

Re: What are FluTrackers personally doing about the various political, social, economic, disease uncertainties - Fall 2014

As the northern hemisphere moves into winter, it might be a good idea to look at non-electric or fuel-dependent ways to heat one's home. I heat with wood, but my small stove only keeps the living room and kitchen acceptably warm. Next week's project will be to build the first of probably three passive solar collectors to bring in more heat during the day. Using these accomplishes two purposes: reducing the amount of wood I need to burn, and keeping the interior warm enough that it loses less heat overnight after the fire burns down. The website http://www.builditsolar.com has extensive information on building several varieties of solar collectors, and the Yahoo mailing list Simply Solar has a great number of very knowledgable people to help with ideas.

Another way to minimize dependence on electricity or fuel is, of course, insulation. The next project for me after building the first solar collector is to insulate one wall at a time. I live in a small mobile home with only a few inches between ceiling and roof, so the typical recommendation to insulate the attic won't work for me--I don't even have an overhead crawl space. But I can insulate walls with less trouble than most people would have in a regular house. The hardboard crap used for most trailer interior walls comes off easily and can be replaced as is, or with something better. Panels of isocyanurate insulation are easily cut and fitted into the often non-standard stud spacing of trailers, and provide better insulation for the money than paper-backed fiberglas. In my case, I'm going to fur out the walls so each one can have a new house-type window also. I estimate that each exterior wall will take about $200 in materials, and if I had to hire someone else to do the work, about another $300 in labor. This is a fairly low labor-cost area, so it could cost a lot more in other places. But it's one of those do-it-once benefit forever projects. I should have started back during the summer so I'd have it done by now but you all know how that goes. At any rate, with those projects done, and bubble wrap on all the windows, I anticipate having a much warmer house this winter with much less wood burned than last year.

Comment

If you are thinking of buying your first generator, I really recommend one of these {deleted link}

We have one and it is very easy to use, very quiet (so 'bad guys' can't hear where to rob) and runs quite a while on a gallon of gas. It can power a vacuum, coffee maker, computer, hair dryer, fridge, etc. but not all at once. We usually rotate power between our 2 freezers and 2 fridges (maybe 30-60 minutes on, a couple hours off) while keeping a lamp and the computer running.

It also has the capacity to be linked with another same generator to make 4000watt power. We'll probably add one soon, and see about having a gentran installed so we can power up certain circuits by flipping a switch.

Having a few rolls of visqueen is nice too. We get crazy windstorms here, and if something goes through a window in the middle of the night we can staple some over the broken window until daylight.

One thing on my list is some tactical milspec type flashlights. We have a couple really good ones, but need more for our car/work bags and bedside tables. Headlamps are good to have too. We use ours a lot in winter since livestock need care and days are so short it's dark before and after work. Great for power outages, handsfree light while setting up the generator and lanterns.

In terms of ebola prep, we're basically topping up our usual stuff. Anything to minimize trips to crowded stores as much as possible. We try to keep at least a month of animal food on hand for our 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 parrots, and uncounted chickens.
        Last edited by sharon sanders; October 18, 2014, 11:51 AM. Reason: deleted link to product

Comment

We live on small acreage in a rural area. We live a semi-sustainable lifestyle, having a huge garden, being seed savers, also having chickens, turkeys and rabbits. We also have provisions put away. We have a mechanical way to access our water via our well. We burn wood, have propane and also use electric depending on which is cheaper or smarter to use any given winter. We have all kinds of supplies put away, but, we know that our grown children would be coming here with their kids in the event of needing social isolation. I guess when you live in a rural area, so much of your lifestyle often involves a measure of preparedness. We get blizzards, ice storms, tornadoes and floods. I'm hoping we don't have to use our supplies and know-how. :/

Comment

Another way to supplement heat, if you have a screened porch, is to cover it with Visqueen or some other form of plastic sheeting. The first year I did that, I used plain cheap painters drop cloth, and it worked very well. We had one high wind event that tore part of one side loose late in the winter. The next year I used Visqueen, and had no problems whatsoever, even with several really bad storms, wind gusts up to 40mph. I'll use Visqueen again this year, and next year I'm going to try making permanent panels with semi-rigid greenhouse plastic, that can be taken down in the winter and stored.

The plastic sheeting that I'm using now is secured with a staple gun, and then every staple is covered with a piece of Gorilla tape to lessen the liklihood of the pastic tearing out. It took my grandson and me a single morning to cover a 10' x 12' porch, well worth the time. The sun shines full on it in the afternoon, and keeps the adjacent bedroom nice and warm.

Comment

We have a Mr. Buddy heater too. It's great for safe indoor heat if you don't have another source. We got the hose and fittings so we can use a BBQ size tank for it as well.

Another purchase on our list is something like this {deleted link}
              We have a 10x12 shed we are converting to a guest cabin, currently no plumbing, so building an off-grid RV-type water system will make it more useable, but also provide backup for outage situations.

We don't camp much anymore, but still have good quality gear, campstoves, lanterns, etc, that double as emergency supplies.

Always make sure to do test runs a few times a year. Nothing sucks worse than needing your gear and finding spoilage or breakage issues.
              Last edited by sharon sanders; October 18, 2014, 11:47 AM. Reason: please - no links to products

Comment

Originally posted by BestlaStormcrow View Post
                . . . We don't camp much anymore, but still have good quality gear, campstoves, lanterns, etc, that double as emergency supplies. . . .
                Even if you don't camp much anymore, a small backpacking tent is worth having. A small free standing tent can be set up in a room in an unheated house to sleep in. It would help contain the body heat of occupants.
                http://novel-infectious-diseases.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Laidback Al View Post
                  Even if you don't camp much anymore, a small backpacking tent is worth having. A small free standing tent can be set up in a room in an unheated house to sleep in. It would help contain the body heat of occupants.
                  We have a few different tents, including one for our cats, and a tote packed with emergency food, treats, toys, and first aid for our pets.
                  After living in an area prone to lightning-caused wildfires, we honed a pet-friendly bug out 'kit', assuming being able to grab a few totes and duffel bags.

Now we think more in terms of sheltering in place in case of house fire or earthquake damage, but still maintain what we need & can grab in a hurry.

Comment

Another purchase on our list is something like this {deleted link}
                    We have a 10x12 shed we are converting to a guest cabin, currently no plumbing, so building an off-grid RV-type water system will make it more useable, but also provide backup for outage situations.
                    I seriously considered getting one of those, but held off because it can't be used inside. Great choice if you have a sheltered outdoor location, though.
                    Last edited by sharon sanders; October 18, 2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: deleted link to a product

Comment

Originally posted by Lizw View Post
                      I seriously considered getting one of those, but held off because it can't be used inside. Great choice if you have a sheltered outdoor location, though.
                      This has an 8ft hose I think, and I am planning to hang the main part under the bathroom window (small 1-story house with bathroom window next to the driveway with faucet on the same wall) with some kind of weather protection over it. The hose can go through the window and reach the shower head, so I should be able to zip tie it in place. If I take the screen off the bathroom window, and hang the main unit close enough, I should be able to reach the controls from inside. We shall see....

We also splurged last year and had that outside faucet added, complete with hot water. The water feed for the bathtub/shower ran up the exterior wall, so it was only a couple hundred to tap into it. Such a luxury for dog/car/parrot cage washing in cold weather! Too bad our water heater is electric, but changing to propane or nat gas just isn't an option for us.

Comment

If you are thinking of buying your first generator, I really recommend one of these {deleted link}
                        I highly recommend inverter based generated like this too. They are quieter and much more fuel efficient, particularly under light load. I had an EU3000 for several years and was very pleased with it. But, small inverter based models only have 120V output so will not be able to run built-in heatpumps or AC units that require 240V.
                        Last edited by sharon sanders; October 18, 2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: deleted link to a product

Comment

I live with a roommate. We are low income people as we are both self-employed but we combine resources and have four months of food and one month of water stored. We're both avid hikers so we have a pretty good amount of camping and backpacking gear including water treatments. We need more toiletries and first aid items. We set aside a little money each month and keep adding to it. I hope we will have enough for whatever comes.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry84 View Post
                            I live with a roommate. We are low income people as we are both self-employed but we combine resources and have four months of food and one month of water stored. We're both avid hikers so we have a pretty good amount of camping and backpacking gear including water treatments. We need more toiletries and first aid items. We set aside a little money each month and keep adding to it. I hope we will have enough for whatever comes.
                            Good for you. One thing I keep hearing even from people with a steady income is that they "can't afford" to prepare for emergencies. What they don't realize is that the emergency isn't necessarily going to be a complete breakdown in society or a natural catastrophe. It could be as little as one wage-earner in the family being laid off. A friend's husband lost his job, and she told me that because of their very large stash of food, they were able to live without worrying about how they would feed the kids. But they were also able to allocate what money they did have from unemployment and part-time work to things they could not have afforded otherwise, such as a car repair that enabled the husband to more easily look for a new job.

Just one extra can of food on each trip to the store adds up.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry84 View Post
                              <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> For people who are just starting out to prep for an emergency or disaster, it is important to store foods you actually eat. Secondly, you should continually rotate your stored food supplies. As you you rotate in more recent food supplies, you eat up the older food stuffs. Nothing goes to waste. That is why it is important to stock food items you actually eat.

It is also important to restock and rotate other items such as medicines and toiletries that have expiration dates.
                              <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <wontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->
                              http://novel-infectious-diseases.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X