Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus infects 19 patients with kidney failure in King Fahd hospital in Jeddah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus infects 19 patients with kidney failure in King Fahd hospital in Jeddah

King Fahd hospital in Jeddah has intensified efforts in the preventive consciousness-raising sessions health C'mon The sick after that, the manager of the Center, Dr. Fouad Shairia Total of 19 injured patients from patients with renal Disease virus " SK " where was subjected to isolation and treatment and there are some other cases in which the development of The disease they have, and the failure of treatment given to them weak their immunity. And because the virus cells destroyed their respiratory system.
    The Dr. filamentary materials that are likely to be infection had moved the injured people from the Emergency Department has been the rehabilitation of the hospital disinfecting all divisions and its organs in the way chemical and scooters, forcing patients were wearing masks. Where did not detect any case New cases in the hospital during the last two weeks the hospital to about 576 Injured in failure The bloody kidney washing, and 31 the peritoneal washing, and about 1260 in pre-washing, Macro-cultivated area was conducted for about 1960 patients.

sahafaty.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sahafaty.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Re: Coronavirus infects 19 patients with kidney failure in King Fahd hospital in Jeddah

Source: http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...20140519205692

19 kidney failure patients contact deadly MERS
    Muhammad Dawood
    Okaz/Saudi Gazette

JEDDAH ? At least 19 kidney failure patients suffered from Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) when coronavirus which causes MERS peaked a few weeks ago, Director of the Kidney Center at King Fahd Hospital in Jeddah Dr. Fuad Shu?airiyah told Okaz/Saudi Gazette.

They were all isolated and treated, he said. But some patients developed complications and succumbed to the virus, Shu?airiyah said without giving any fatality figures.

He said it is probable that these patients got the infection at the emergency room. No new cases have been registered during the past two weeks, Shu?airiyah said.

He said the center has been sterilized and kidney dialysis was rescheduled to suit the sterilization plan...

Comment

Re: Coronavirus infects 19 patients with kidney failure in King Fahd hospital in Jeddah

Are these reports saying that 19 patients under treatment for kidney failure contracted MERS in the hospital or that they experienced kidney failure as a result of MERS infection?
      "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Working...
      X