Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health reported sixteen new MERS-CoV cases (April 30 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health reported sixteen new MERS-CoV cases (April 30 2014)

[Source: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health, full page: (LINK). Automatic translation from Arabic.]

Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health reported sixteen new MERS-CoV cases

(April 30 2014)

Daily Situation Report on the of cases of MERS-Coronavirus
    _____

______
    • Total number of confirmed cases within 24 hours: 16 cases.
    • A summary of the health status of the cases:
      • 3 cases without symptoms.
      • 6 cases in stable condition.
      • 7 cases in intensive care.

• Details of cases:
      • In the city of Riyadh:
        • man, 75 years old, suffering from diabetes and hypertension and has a history of prior stroke in the head, enter the hospital after the government transferred from a private hospital on 04.22.2014 AD and was suffering lung problems, and in the history 04/24/2014 AD increased symptoms, It was transferred into intensive care.
        • man, 76 years old, suffering from chronic diseases heart, surgery was performed on his heart 04/20/2014 AD a government hospital, and in the history 24/04/2014 AD developed respiratory symptoms, and receive intensive care treatment, the patient is a contact of a confirmed case.
        • man, 62 years old, suffers chronic heart disease and high blood pressure, enter a government hospital on 03.27.2014 AD, screened for being a contact of a confirmed case, and proved positivity and had no symptoms.
        • man, 73 years old, suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure and kidney failure, enter a government hospital on 04.20.2014 AD as a result of obstructive ?, and in the history 23/04/2014 AD developed respiratory symptoms, and receive intensive care treatment.
        • man, 77 years old, suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure, and has a history of prior stroke, enter a government hospital on 03/31/2014 AD after bacterial poisoning, dated 23/04/2014 AD developed respiratory symptoms, and receiving treatment intensive care.
        • woman, 51 years old, contact of a confirmed case, dated 04/27/2014 AD, introduced a government hospital respiratory symptoms, and in stable condition.
        • woman, 41 years old, contact with a confirmed case, has a mild respiratory symptoms and in stable condition.

• In the city of Tabuk:
        • man, 32 years old, suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure, enter a private hospital for one day on 17.04.2014 AD to maintain and control the sugar, and entered again on 04.26.2014 AD respiratory symptoms and came out on 04/28/2014 AD . The patient is currently receiving treatment in intensive care government hospital, the patient has contact with a confirmed case.
        • man, 46 years old, dated 12/04/2014 AD enter a private hospital respiratory symptoms, and was discharged from hospital on 17.04.2014 AD. Again returned to the hospital after an increase of respiratory symptoms has dated 04/26/2014 AD and in stable condition, the patient is a contact of a confirmed case.

• In the Mecca:
        • woman, 29 years old, contact of a confirmed cases, with no symptoms.

• In the province of Jeddah:
        • man, 60 years old, appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 04/23/2014 AD, and enter a government hospital on 04.26.2014 AD and receive intensive care treatment.
        • Woman, 75 years old, appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 21/04/2014 AD, and introduced a government hospital on 26.04.2014 AD respiratory symptoms, and receive intensive care.
        • Woman, 70 years old, appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 01/04/2014 AD, and introduced a government hospital on 04.27.2014 AD, and in stable condition.

• In the city of Najran:
        • man, 68 years old, suffers chronic heart disease and high blood pressure, they appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 20/04/2014 AD and enter the public hospitals on 04/25/2014 AD, and was discharged from hospital on the responsibility on 04/27/2014 AD, His condition is stable.

• In the province of Hafr:
        • woman, 30 years old, contact with a confirmed case, and have no symptoms.

• In Medina:
        • man, 44 years old, suffering several heart diseases and diabetes, and has chronic kidney failure, they appeared to have respiratory symptoms on 04/26/2014 AD and entered a government hospital on 04.27.2014 AD and in stable condition, the patient is a contact of a confirmed case.

• Deaths:
      • For two patients reported previously, namely:
        • man, 41 years old, Tabuk region.
        • man, 88 years old, Riyadh .

-
    -------

Re: Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health reported sixteen new MERS-CoV cases (April 30 2014)

I believe this case has died:

#438 - Man, 32, suffering from diabetes and hypertension. He was admitted to the private hospital for one day on 17/4/2014 to control his diabetes. He was readmitted on 26/4/2014 with respiratory symptoms and discharged on 28/4/2014. Now, he is in the ICU at a private hospital. He has been in contact with a confirmed case. Tabuk, Saudi Arabia

---------------------------------------------

The brother of the deceased to "Corona" reveals for "already" details of his brother's injury and even death
    Posted in News Arabia with 0 comments two hours ago

Badr mountain - already - Tabuk: Detection for " above "the brother of the deceased who suffers from Corona virus and that the funeral his body on Monday, details of the injury his brother until his death God's mercy in the King Fahd Hospital in Tabuk.

Said Ibrahim: My brother went Nasser God's mercy, to a hospital in Prince Fahd bin Sultan on Thursday afternoon 24 61435 (April 24, 2014) e, after a bout of high sugar and stayed until the second day, but he asked out on his responsibility.

He said the brother of the deceased: "I asked my brother, may Allah have mercy on him about the reason for his release from the hospital and is still sick, said to me, God's mercy," said Dr. processor "voice dislike and breathes in my face and has a cough strange," I had for it to come out.

He added: "After the exit," Nasser Allah's mercy "of the hospital, Prince Fahd bin Sultan began to come out of his mouth, blood and suffering diarrhea, was forced to go back to the hospital again, where it was Tnoima for three days.

Abizaid: "When I went to visit him during Tnoima asked for a doctor and esoteric Avadona that does not exist and asked about the case of my brother, they told me that he suffered a mild lung inflammation and asked for a doctor and they said thoracic we do not have a bra and they were antidepressants and treatment are mediated by oxygen.

He continued: After three days in the hospital Mktha brother Prince Fahd asked him to exit the grounds that the private health insurance by the end, he is working in a private company, and to stay in the hospital will cost 3,000 riyals a day. "

Although I asked the director of the company which operates the hospital said, including my brother said to me that your brother locked up for a quarter of a million riyals they have no right to ask him to leave.

He added: "My brother has been transferred to King Fahd Hospital and was placed in an isolation room and told me that there are infected with Corona, according to the report of Prince Fahd Hospital.

He said: "the brother of the deceased God's mercy": Strangely, I visited my brother over Tnoima Prince Fahd Hospital, I am the youngest of my sons and a girl aged two months and did not let me know the hospital administration wound Pkorona did not know until after converted to King Fahd Hospital.

For the final moments, said: Nasser visited God's mercy at eleven in the morning and assured me the doctor about his condition and that the analysis proved Bchweih of Corona virus and it will come out in two days intact.

He continued: "I went back home and my mother reassured about his condition, but he and I received contact from King Fahd Hospital an hour after I left them to inform me of the death of my brother."

And the status of siblings Nasser Allah's mercy and the children of his brothers said, prevented my children from going to school and going out in the street or play with any one even asked the medical team took analyzes them and assured me and thankfully no illness, and they do not suffer, thank God, no symptoms.

The student's brother Nasir God's mercy, to redouble efforts in raising awareness of HIV and Corona alert auditors to government and private hospitals for any case of infected or suspected and confirmed Basabadtha health practitioners to wear masks and gloves while exercising work so as not to be a source of infect

Comment

Working...
    X